- Date Posted
- Oct. 25, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
The Marketing team at Tock is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to add to our growing Marketing team. We are creative, nimble, and passionate about helping our customers, supporting our sales team, and inspiring guests to discover and book great dining experiences. You’ll be part of a dynamic group, working alongside some of the world’s best Chefs, accomplished entrepreneurs, and world-famous restaurant owners. The ideal candidate is interested in working in a fast-paced, startup environment, not afraid to own streams of work, and is excited about the restaurant and hospitality industry.
You will report directly to the Director of Marketing and will be based in Chicago.
All Squarespace and Tock employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You’ll Get To…
- Drive adoption and engagement of the brand and products with clear positioning, messaging and launch strategies
- Develop marketing assets to support product awareness,customer acquisition and engagement goals
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as brainstorm new strategies
- Understand market trends and competitors and develop marketing strategies to increase Tock’s market presence and penetration
- Own key market initiatives including but not limited to - podcast sponsorships, influencer programs, and other media partnerships
- Own and execute Tock’s organic social media strategy
- Identify weaknesses and opportunities to optimize existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
Who We’re Looking For
- A savvy marketer with at least 5 years of experience in marketing and management required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field required
- Experience running both B2C and B2B marketing programs
- Experience developing and executing organic social media strategies
- Experience negotiating media placements and influencer programs
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong work ethic, a high level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills, can manage multiple projects, and are comfortable working towards deadlines
- A team player who is eager to work in a small, scrappy, fast-paced startup environment that allows you to take on many responsibilities and own various projects
- Mastery of the following platforms:
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Redash (or other querying tools)
- Email Marketing & Audience Management Platforms
- Digital platforms, including: Facebook & Instagram & LinkedIn & Twitter
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance)
- 401k + employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
- Awarded Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies” for 2021
- Awarded Built In’s “2021 Best Places to Work”
- Awarded America’s Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune’s “Game Changer” Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019’s 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain’s Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.