- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
The Channels & Services team works to complement Squarespace’s suite of software products with services and solutions for new customer segments. The Squarespace Marketplace is a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself and do-it-for-me (“DIFM”) customers succeed online. As the Marketplace Associate, you will ensure a best-in-class experience for all participants as we enter a new phase of growth.
This role is based in our New York City Headquarters and reports to the Marketplace Team Lead.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Set the Marketplace supply acquisition, and retention strategy, ensuring a quality and engaged pool of Experts
- Own and optimize all areas of the onboarding and engagement funnel, building necessary tooling, materials, and/or advocating for resourcing when necessary
- Conceive and execute strategies to improve key supply metrics (e.g. acquisition conversion, retention, capacity, quality score)
- Ensure supply and demand balance by skillset, product needs and demographic variables through supply growth, funnel optimization, supply positioning, and minimizing attrition
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key community segments
- Develop an intimate understanding of the Expert experience inside and outside of Marketplace through user and industry research
- Advocate for product improvements with internal and external product owners
- 4+ years of program management or account management operations with experience communicating with customers
- Driven to talk to, learn about, and ultimately, deeply understand our Experts to keep them engaged and improve their experience
- Excel expertise - loves diving into data and finding insights
- Nice to have experience:
- Two-sided marketplace
- UX research
- Community management
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.