- Date Posted
- Dec. 27, 2021
- Business Applications
As an Associate Account Manager, you will help to support our Account Management team through the software implementation process, client relationships, performance analysis and customer success on Tock’s platform. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of being detail oriented, demonstrates excellent communication skills and has the ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
All Squarespace and Tock employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You’ll Get To…
- Assist with multiple implementations, while maintaining on-time deliverables
- Develop new customer project plans and keeping them up-to-date
- Partner with Account Managers on customer calls and related follow-up
- Play an integral role in transitioning customers from implementation to launch
- Monitor customer success, identify any risks, and present solutions
- Organize, investigate, and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner
- Conduct periodic client satisfaction follow-ups
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1-2 years of account management/customer service in B2B software (SaaS preferred)
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and writing skills
- Experience analyzing data and presenting results
- Strong work ethic and high level of professionalism
- Experience using Salesforce and G Suite
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance)
- 401k + employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
- Awarded Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies” for 2021
- Awarded Built In’s “2021 Best Places to Work”
- Awarded America’s Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune’s “Game Changer” Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019’s 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain’s Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.