- New York
- Date Posted
- Dec. 27, 2021
- Business Applications
Squarespace is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to bring in high-value business for our Enterprise program. In this role, you’ll identify ideal customers, manage the sales pipeline, and create scalable processes to help grow this line of business.
You will be based in our NYC headquarters with the option of flex work (hybrid) and report to our Director of Enterprise Sale.
- You’ll Get To...
- Identify, qualify, pitch, close and onboard new Enterprise customers
- Build an individual pipeline to exceed personal sales targets, contributing to the team’s overall targets
- Determine the characteristics of the ideal customer, the most compelling value proposition and messaging to attract them, and match them with existing product offerings
- Maintain a consultative approach with prospective customers to help develop the packages, pricing and business model for our offerings
- Partner with Product and Marketing to identify and build light internal development solutions to generate leads, convert & onboard customers, and drive a repeatable process
- Help the team expand to additional verticals
- Create and deploy lead generation strategies to maintain a healthy pipeline
- Focus on repeatable business through building a weighted pipeline to achieve our bookings goal and provide weekly reporting
Who We’re Looking For
- 7+ years of previous SAAS direct sales / business development experience developing partnerships with clients
- Experience developing and scaling a new business
- Familiarity with a variety tools and a willingness to test out new tools and processes as the team continues to evolve
- Highly organized and detail oriented, being able to handle many opportunities simultaneously
- Background in project management preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.