- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
At Squarespace, our Channels & Services team focuses on developing and scaling new customer segments and services and works to complement Squarespace’s suite of software products with a network of independent services providers who help do-it-yourself and do-it-for-me customers succeed online.
Sales Engineering helps qualify opportunities with prospective enterprise customers. You will provide technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, and supporting technical evaluations. Sales Engineers also work with the product team to help prioritize features based on input from customers.
You will report to the Manager of Technical Product Support.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You’ll Get To…
- Partner with Account Executives to demonstrate to prospects how Squarespace can best address their use cases and technical requirements
- Interpret prospective enterprise customer requirements, delivering customized and engaging product presentations with Sales to match customer needs
- Provide product solutions and share best site build practices throughout the sales process
- Perform client security reviews by providing security practices and reports authorized by the Legal and GRC teams
- Assist with the functional and technical elements of RFP/contracts
- Help maintain accurate notes and feedback in CRM regarding customer input both wins and losses
- Advocate on behalf of the enterprise community by collecting and distilling enterprise user feedback
- Work with our engineering and product teams to translate enterprise customer feedback into meaningful product insights for future product development
Who We’re Looking For
- 3+ years pre or post-sales experience with SaaS products or equivalent consulting, implementation, or sales enablement experience
- Strong customer-facing skills including the ability to influence technical and executive audiences
- Understand and promote both the business benefits and technical advantages of the Squarespace Product
- Experience working on issues needing understanding of APIs (REST, OAuth), microservices, and databases
- Become a knowledge expert in all things Technical with Squarespace (CMS, Commerce APIs, DNS, SSO, etc. )
- Experience describing the structure, characteristics, and behavior of software
- You’re empathetic with the ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes to figure out solutions that will best solve their needs
- A background that combines business experience and technical knowledge
- You enjoy knowledge sharing, team collaboration, teaching and learning from others
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- $100 per month remote Stipend
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.