- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Business Applications
Tock is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join our Sales team. In this role you will report directly to our Director of Sales and partner with finance and marketing leadership to develop and track revenue forecasting, team performance, and KPIs to drive visibility across the organization. You will serve as the point of contact for the sales organization for process and data related questions. The ideal candidate has extensive B2B software sales experience, is detail oriented, analytical, and has the ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment.
All Tock employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You’ll Get To...
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators
- Prepare Quarterly Business Review presentations
- Partner with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Assist the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection
- Analyze customer retention and upsell analysis
- Ensure all new customer billing is accurate
- Ensure data quality and cleanliness within sales systems
- Report marketing and sales campaign results
- Organize and maintain sales collateral for access by reps
- Run monthly sales representative commission reports
- Build ad hoc reports to support sales leadership
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required; technical or business-related field preferred
- 3-5 years of sales management or sales operations required
- Must be Detail Oriented
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and writing skills
- Experience analyzing data and presenting results
- Must be detailed oriented with a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines
- Experience in Salesforce pipeline management and reporting
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Google Suite experience
- Ability to work full time in our Chicago office when it reopens
- Experience with SQL a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance)
- 401k + employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
- Awarded Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies” for 2021
- Awarded Built In’s “2021 Best Places to Work”
- Awarded America’s Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune’s “Game Changer” Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019’s 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain’s Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.