- Date Posted
- Sep. 14, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas and make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with about 400 people between New York, Dublin and Portland and a remote workforce. Customer Support Advisors are working with our customers every day to ensure that they are achieving success with website creation and our CMS products.
As a Foundational Advisor, you will gain experience, build your product knowledge and learn tools to create customer experiences that not only resolve customer issues, but advocate for our brand.
You will report to a Customer Support Team Lead. The Entry-Level Customer Support Advisor role is open for both permanent remote employees and future office employees.
- Answer customers’ queries concurrently in live chat and respond to customer submitted email requests.
- Independently guide customers through the process of getting started which includes website setup, adding site content and design options.
- Independently meet targets across Quality, Productivity and Customer Satisfaction, in email and live chat.
- Learn about new product features and improvements related to the Squarespace platform.
- Identify isolated customer experiences and escalate important issues.
- Open availability to work a 40 hour work week that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us.
- 1+ years customer-facing experience required in a similar role (retail, hospitality, online support).
- Expertise with written communication and the ability to spot spelling and grammar errors
- Proficiency with decoding conversations, identifying the cause, and aligning on end goals.
- Capability of prioritizing competing requests.
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.