- Portland, OR
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Squarespace is searching for an IT Support Engineer to join our team responsible for end-to-end support of our growing global company. You’ll find yourself working with many different departments on projects ranging from securely rolling out company wide services to helping the Engineering teams build tools to support our product, or simply finding ways to automate IT systems related tasks. You will report to the Manager of IT in New York City.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Provide high quality support to Squarespace staff, both in the Portland office and remote, in areas such as: macOS, Windows, printers, basic networking issues, VoIP, remote access, internal web applications, and mobile devices
- Assist staff and guests with phone, video and video conferencing equipment
- Help run, update, and train users on global video conferencing solutions and other telecommunications channels
- Use excellent customer service skills and ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of trouble tickets as you grow your knowledge of help desk procedures and services.
- Onboard new hires with provisioning of computers, new accounts, and building access
- Asset management (computers, monitors, other hardware, software licenses)
- 1+ year of experience in IT support
- Experience troubleshooting macOS software and hardware, and to a lesser extent Windows machines
- Administration and support of business applications such as: Google GSuite, Dropbox, Microsoft Office, Slack, Okta, and Atlassian Suite
- VPN and VoIP, AV setup/troubleshooting
- Experience with troubleshooting wired and wireless networks; familiar with protocols such as TCP/UDP, DHCP, and DNS
- Knowledge of fleet management (JAMF MDM) systems and basic system imaging and package management (Homebrew, Autopackage, etc.)
- Experience producing webcast ready AV control rooms for large presentation spaces
- Information Security best practices
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.