- United States
- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Business Applications
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world's developers. The products and services are focused on developer marketing, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names.
Stack Overflow for Teams helps software teams build better, faster, and easier by equipping them with Stack Overflow’s unique and industry-leading solution for team enablement. The North America Enterprise Manager is responsible for driving revenue, along with developing and nurturing relationships with key mid-market accounts and partners. You’ll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback. This role will report into the Sales Director, Teams.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, coach and scale a team of Enterprise Account Executives in North America
- Lead team to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Drive lead penetration, high activity standards, and pipeline management
- Monitor sales performance: activity, pipelines, forecasts, and closed-deals to ensure quota attainment
- Manage the sales funnel from lead to close and create metrics to improve performance
- Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly team forecasts
- Work closely and in alignment with Customer Success team to ensure successful deployments and continued account growth
What you’ll need to have:
- 8+ years as a sales professional in B2B sales; SaaS or software
- Experience working with mid-market accounts
- Passionate about coaching others with experience managing a high performing sales team
- Have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- Strong communicator able of working across teams and departments
- Passionate about the Stack Overflow story and our global connection to developers and ways that we can help them learn, share and grow
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills, and an ability to interface to senior levels of an organization and develop productive C-level relationships
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and paid sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- 401K match
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
- If your role is not located in one of our offices…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our headquarters in New York City, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunches, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our New York office (re-opening voluntarily Fall 2021), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
- Employment is conditioned upon successfully completing a background check and having the appropriate legal right to work.
- Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.