- Date Posted
- Nov. 30, 2021
- Business Applications
As a Sales Revenue Operations Associate, you’ll work within the Sales Operations team to help manage Stack Overflow’s data quality and sales input information. You will also work on a variety of projects and adhoc requests that may involve you exercising critical thinking, data analysis, independent judgement, and making recommendations in selecting the optimal solution. You will also be working with cross functional teams and sales leaders to support operational efficiencies.
What you’ll do:
- Support the organization in managing data integrity by collaborate with sales users to verify data inputs and troubleshoot errors
- Work within the Revenue Operations team to improve processes throughout the organization
- Provide support to the business through reporting and analysis needed to drive corporate and local strategies by researching/reporting in Salesforce or other tools such as spreadsheets using pivots, vlookups, etc.
- Learn Sales tools and become proficient enough to maintain, to troubleshoot, to answer questions related to them and improve adoption for users
Candidates will find success in this role if:
- You are detailed oriented.
- You are excited to work cross-functionally.
- You are comfortable identifying and executing the highest priority projects, but know when to escalate or ask for help.
- You are not afraid to explore new tools, and teach these tools to others once you learn them.
- You like solving problems and finding answers.
- You want to work within a small team, and have the freedom to lead your own projects.
- When someone comes to you with a project, you ask what, how, when, and help them narrow in on their needs, present other ideas/areas for them to consider, and give them something actionable. You are a trusted partner on the team.
What you’ll need to have:
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of work experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Intermediate Excel or Google Sheets skills desired
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Teamwork oriented and highly collaborative
- Tech savvy, open to technology and tools
Nice to have:
- Experience with Zuora, Clari, BI Tools
- Experience in sales, technology, finance, or related fields
- Familiarity and excitement about Stack Overflow
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and paid sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- 401K match
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
- If your role is not located in one of our offices…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our headquarters in New York City, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunches, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our New York office (re-opening voluntarily on September 6, 2021), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
- Employment is conditioned upon successfully completing a background check and having the appropriate legal right to work.
- Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.