- United States
- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Business Development
- Open Source
We’re on a mission to free our customers to see the invisible and achieve the impossible. We unlock the value of distributed data by making it fast and easy to access, no matter where it lives. With Starburst, teams can lower the total cost of their infrastructure and analytics investments, prevent vendor lock-in, and use the existing tools that work for their business. Today more than 150 leading organizations trust us to make better decisions faster.
Though Starburst has achieved a unicorn status and raised $164M in venture funding from top investors, we were founded in a rather unusual way with customers and revenue from the very beginning! We operate globally in 10 countries and are proud to be named a Best Place to Work. Come join our team of All-Stars!
About the role
As the Starburst Cloud Alliance Manager for Google Cloud, you will report to the Head of Cloud Alliances and will be responsible for building and managing partnerships with Google Cloud to achieve product and GTM alignment.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work for a rapidly emerging disrupter in the Big Data space and lead the development of our relationship with one of the industries key players - Google Cloud.
- Act as the primary contact for Starburst and Google Cloud
- Drive and own Google Cloud Alliance Partner Product and Engineering Alignment
- Drive and own Google Cloud Alliance Partner Marketing and Brand Elevation with Starburst Marketing
- Drive Education, Awareness, and Account Alignment with Google Cloud Field
- Manage compliance with Google Cloud Alliance Partner Program requirements
- Drive Google Cloud Alliance Partner lead KPI’s
- Drive, own and manage pipeline and lead sharing with Google Cloud
- Ensure Starburst Google Cloud Alliance GTM materials are up to date and available
- Experience in relevant business development or partner sales role
- Experience partnering with major cloud providers
- Experience at emerging or disruptive technology company
- Strategic enough to build partner business plan, but tactical enough to drive field level and opportunity level alignment
- Passionate about the Big Data & Analytics space
- Have excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of managing your business with data
At Starburst, we’re constantly striving towards building a place where people come first by creating an environment of transparency, honesty, and respect. We take care of our global workforce by making sure employees enjoy competitive salaries and attractive stock grants, remote-friendly work options, access to quality and affordable insurance, and flexible and generous paid time off to start a family, travel, or just relax!
Headquartered in Boston MA with offices in Warsaw and London and employees across Europe and the Americas, we are committed to hiring where the talent is.
Starburst provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.