- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Dec. 26, 2021
- Open Source
We’re on a mission to free our customers to see the invisible and achieve the impossible. We unlock the value of distributed data by making it fast and easy to access, no matter where it lives. With Starburst, teams can lower the total cost of their infrastructure and analytics investments, prevent vendor lock-in, and use the existing tools that work for their business. Today more than 150 leading organizations trust us to make better decisions faster.
Though Starburst has achieved a unicorn status and raised $164M in venture funding from top investors, we were founded in a rather unusual way with customers and revenue from the very beginning! We operate globally in 10 countries and are proud to be named a Best Place to Work. Come join our team of All-Stars!
About the role
We are looking for an IT support engineer to help us take our rapidly growing organization to the next level. To succeed in this role you will need strong communication skills, patience, and a solution-oriented attitude. You’ll work with an energized team that values an inclusive culture and your career development.
- Develop and implement processes for hardware distribution/collection and maintenance, maintain asset inventory, and manage relationship with hardware provider
- Develop and implement endpoint management process for workstations
- Assist in development and implementation of IT-security compliance controls
- Lead unification of SaaS solutions under Okta
- Implement access provisioning and deprovisioning processes
- Implement process for IT support ticket management
- Assist Starburst employees in resolving IT issues
- Carry out general support/maintenance of IT systems such as managing distribution lists, configuring accounts and software access, and network management
At Starburst, we’re constantly striving towards building a place where people come first by creating an environment of transparency, honesty, and respect. We take care of our global workforce by making sure employees enjoy competitive salaries and attractive stock grants, remote-friendly work options, access to quality and affordable insurance, and flexible and generous paid time off to start a family, travel, or just relax!
Headquartered in Boston MA with offices in Warsaw and London and employees across Europe and the Americas, we are committed to hiring where the talent is.
Starburst provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.