- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- May. 19, 2021
- Product Management
- Open Source
Starburst is on a mission to modernize data access & analytics. Our company was founded in an unusual way; with customers and revenue from the beginning! Our growth is already ahead of some of the most successful software start-ups, and we don’t plan on slowing down.
We believe our opportunity is huge. Every large company in the world suffers from a data silo problem. Traditional data warehouse products approach the problem with old solutions that breed inefficiency and ultimately can’t help business analysts run fast analytics on all their data.
Starburst provides a modern solution that addresses these data silo & speed of access problems. Starburst helps enterprises harness the value of open source Trino (formerly PrestoSQL), the fastest distributed query engine available today, by adding the tools and 24x7 support that meet the needs for big data access at scale. Ultimately, Starburst helps organizations run analytics anywhere to make better business decisions.
About The Role
We’re looking for an EMEA Marketing Campaign Manager to own the inbound funnel. Your primary responsibility is to design exceptional campaigns that deliver measurable pipeline and contact acquisition.
You’ll develop the campaign strategy and playbook, including setting the segmentation approach and creating integrated campaigns. The role will work in partnership with Sales and provide the toolkit to acquire contacts and convert new logos.
- As a hands-on contributor, you’ll enrich our sales funnel with meaningful data and insights, develop personalized content experiences, and create impactful brand activation programs.
- We’re looking for a data-driven and creative marketer who’s up for the challenge of building the pipeline from the ground up across EMEA.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience at a software company developing marketing campaigns and collaborating with sales. Prior start-up experience is preferred as this role will be hugely visible and critical to the long-term success in the region. As a result, this role comes with fantastic growth potential for someone looking to establish themselves as a marketing leader.
Campaign Origination & Management
- Build our inbound campaign strategy and calendar that increases our contact acquisition and drives qualified leads
- Execute multichannel campaigns, not limited to email, search, social, events and ensure ample segmentation, A/B testing, personalization, measurement and reporting
- Utilize project management skills and work with stakeholders to keep campaign deliverables on time and on budget
- Support ABM programs in coordination with event marketing and sales teams
- Gather and analyze campaign performance metrics to determine success
- Help set future KPIs and continually optimize messaging and channels
- Partner with the sales team to ensure they have the required content and outreach toolkit they need to be successful
- Optimize lead scoring and MQL process through feedback and conversion metrics
- Communicate account level activity and insights from our marketing campaigns that help improve the efficiency of the sales team.
Required Skills, Qualifications, And Experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience working for a software company
- 4+ years marketing experience preferred
- Very strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Committed to engaging with and delighting customers
- Proven relationship-building skills with sales teams
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Familiarity with a range of martech and analytics tools (Our stack includes Hubspot, Wordpress, Salesforce, 6sense, Drift, Wistia, Google Analytics)
- Previous experience marketing technical products for B2B companies would be a plus
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot is ideal
- Working knowledge of the data analytics space
UK, London/South East
Entry Level Management
Starburst Data, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.