- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
- Open Source
In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
- Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
- So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity by unleashing the power of content.
- So we’ve built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
Do you believe that the workplace is where the changes can happen? That experiences are key to create a sense of belonging? Are you passionate about organizing events and gathering people?
The People team at Strapi is currently looking for a People Experience Coordinator with experience in organizing remote experiences. You’ll be partnering very closely with our People Operations Manager, as well as our Social Media and Content Manager. This role has a strong focus on improving the quality of life of our employers at Strapi and proposes solutions accordingly to their needs.
The right person for this role is familiar with working remotely and events organization while focusing on inclusive experiences.
- This role is remote (+/- 2 hours from France).
- How do my job will look like at on a daily basis?
1 - Events and Team Building:
- Manage a streamlined, positive and diverse & inclusive people experience for Strapiers (Virtual Retreat and Offsite Retreat) to improve and maintain a belonging feeling
- Develop and manage employee events and meet-ups that improve our internal community animation and help create connections between people
- Update and follow the budget associated with all events (Retreats, Events, Cool-down)
- Support the People Operations Manager in executing and fulfilling employee engagement tasks like anniversary & birthday communications, milestone gifts, employee Swag with the marketing team, and welcome packages
- Follow and analyze our eNPS to measure Strapiers Engagement and take data decisions
2 - Remote focus:
- Animate Strapi internal communication via internal tools to strengthen teams toward the same event, a fun day to celebrate.
- Work on the future of people, improve diversity system, develop partnerships, ecology, and social impacts topics at Strapi (50inTech’s, Greenly, Aparentière...).
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and more especially with the Content & Social Media Manager to communicate externally via LinkedIn or other social media about events and Strapiers experience.
- Ensure our Paris coworking space is well-stocked and well-maintained, managing vendor relationships (like the TheBeansOnFire) and budget
- Onboarding: Manage the welcome pack, Remote Equipment, and agenda of Strapios to create a great people experience. Review continuously our processes (Values, Welcome Document,...) to always improve employees’ experience.
- Update and improve Strapi remote principles and policies like Slack, remote work communication.
- Improve and support People Team internal communication: newsletter, events teasing.
- Maintain regular quality discussions with Strapiers in order to know and understand their needs
- Previous experience as Events Planner, Remote Office manager, Remote Happiness Officer, Diversity or Project Manager, you have successfully managed remote events.
- Very organized, you can manage your time and deadlines. You are able to work on several topics and are flexible.
- You are able to propose innovative ideas while always keeping in mind diversity and Inclusion.
- You have great English skills (written and oral)
- Interests: remote work companies and diversity and inclusion
- Must have: remote experience and events organization
- If you are looking for an end studies internship instead of an apprenticeship, it can also be discussed.
Why you should join the tribe:
- A humane and passionate team
- Open source mindset
- We’re scaling: We still have a lot more amazing things to do. You won’t get bored
- Remote environment
- Flexible hours (Ownership is one of our core values).
- Healthcare (Care is one of our core values).
- Meal Voucher
- Navigo Card refund - 50%
Our Talent Acquisition process:
- This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but happy to adapt to your specific needs.
- First video call with the hiring manager
- Technical assessment
- Assessment debriefing
- Team meetings (with a few Strapiers)
- Founder call
- References check
- Values assessment
- Closing interview
At any moment, the process can stop, and the team will be happy to give you a call to share their feedback or get into more details if you want.