- Date Posted
- Nov. 30, 2021
- Product Management
- Open Source
In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
- Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
- So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity by unleashing the power of content.
- So we’ve built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
- Why your role is important at Strapi
- Are you passionate about talking and teaching technical concepts to tech and non-tech and translating them into simple and clear messaging?
The Marketing team is currently looking for a Technical Product Marketing Manager who would articulate the value that Strapi offers to developers and make Strapi their go-to solution. Your goal is to communicate Strapi’s value proposition to the right persona and provide the right content at each stage of their journey.
As a Technical Product Marketing Manager, you understand users and customers, the community, and the challenges they need to tackle. You write compelling solutions to their problems and help them understand how Strapi can help them be better professionals and deliver their work faster.
- This role is fully remote.
- What will your job look like?
- Teach our audience about modern content management methods and how they can be useful for them, introducing them to new technical concepts which can help them achieve their goals.
- Develop specific message houses that effectively capture the problem, the audience, and the solution.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to define product communication plans.
- Develop technical marketing materials such as tutorials, videos, webinars, technical white papers, and coordinate high-impact features releases.
- Deliver our value proposition and product demonstrations at internal and external briefings.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience, including specific roles as a Product Marketer, but it also can include working alongside a PMM team in growth, developer relations, content marketing, etc.
- Technical background or excellent understanding of application development, headless architectures, and modern frontend developer tools and frameworks.
- A successful track record of helping drive product-led-growth initiatives and experiments for SaaS or Open-Source products, working with a cross-functional combination of Product teams, Sales teams, and/or Product Advocacy teams.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the capacity to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and understandable communications.
- Ability to coordinate across several teams and deliver in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Proven experience of being self-directed and working with minimal supervision.
Perks & benefits
- Work from anywhere: we’re a remote-first company, so we can work wherever home is. And WiFi.
- Expanded health benefits: Including premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Equity for everyone: we win together. On top of a competitive salary, every Strapier has equity that grows with you in the company.
- Parents on a mission: 16 weeks fully paid parental leave for every new Strapi parent.
- You’ll always be up to date: we’ll cover all hardware and software needed so you’re always with the latest versions.
- Grow as you are: from day one, we provide budget and tools to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
- Bi-annual off sites: we gather physically (when possible) or virtually all together for a week twice a year.
- Mental health support: we offer unlimited Moka.care one-on-one sessions with certified specialists
Our Talent Acquisition process
- First video calls with the talent acquisition manager and a hiring manager
- Technical assessment
- Assessment debriefing
- Team meetings (with a few Strapiers)
- Founder meeting
- Values assessment
- Closing interview
- This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but we’re happy to adapt to your specific needs.
If at any moment, the process were to stop, the team would be happy to give you a call to share their feedback or get into more details if you want.
Celebrating You being YOU!
Strapi’s mission is to empower the worldwide community of users to build a million tailor-made projects. To do that, we are growing a diverse team representative of the users we serve. We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves. By being you and bringing your unique difference, perspective, culture, experience, lifestyle, and challenge, you actually help all of us succeed and grow to be the best version of ourselves!