- Date Posted
- Jan. 7, 2022
- Software Engineering
- Open Source
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
- So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity by unleashing the power of content.
- So we’ve built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
We are embracing the “work from anywhere” culture. By doing so, we are facing multiple challenges as a fast-growing company. We are looking for someone to join the Engineering team, which is part of the Product team, to keep improving the team productivity, delivery, and process. You will work closely with the Engineering Lead & other Engineering Managers to lead and grow the engineering team.
- Plan and implement hiring strategies within the team with all the stakeholders.
- Manage and grow the team of engineers, ensuring they deliver high quality, timely work while keeping them happy and motivated.
- Support and inspire the engineers in their career as software engineers.
- Develop and mentor upcoming leaders and key engineers.
- Contribute to shaping the engineering culture (training, cool-down periods) and organisation.
- You’ve managed a team of engineers before and know how to inspire & coach them.
- You have scaled a team of engineers & executed a hiring plan.
- You’ve already set up performance reviews and management processes in a high-growth startup environment.
- You have a human-oriented management style.
- You’re open-minded and a good cross-team communicator.
- Note: you don’t need to check all the boxes to apply
- First visio interview with Danielle (Talent Acquisition Manager) — 45 minutes
- Interview with Marion & Alexandre (Engineering Manager & CTO) — 60 minutes
- Team meetings with 2 duos of teammates — 30 minutes x 2
- Founder meeting — 30 minutes
- Values assessment with Fanny (Head of People) — 60 minutes
- Reference check
- Celebrating You being YOU!
- Strapi’s mission is to empower the worldwide community of users to build a million tailor-made projects. To do that, we are growing a diverse team representative of the users we serve. We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves. By being you and bringing your unique difference, perspective, culture, experience, lifestyle, and challenge, you actually help all of us succeed and grow to be the best version of ourselves!
- Want to learn more about us?
- Take a look at our open positions at our Careers Website | Join our community and read our latest news at Strapi's blog!