- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Open Source
In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
- Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
- So, say hello to Strapi! They exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity by unleashing the power of content.
- So they’ve built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
As a product-driven company developing open-source software, we are looking for a curious and autonomous full-stack engineer to join us. Values such as humility, transparency, and being eager to explore and learn are necessary to enjoy this role.
As part of the Engineering team, you’ll be focused on empowering our Marketing and Sales teams to succeed.Our operating model is to combine enterprise vendor platforms with custom integrations and applications to support the constantly changing needs of the company.
If you’re a naturally curious, team-first thinker who thrives on delivering quality work in a supportive environment that encourages you to be your best, come join us!
We are hiring for several teams with some specialties:
- Product Growth squad: Focus on new users’ experience. Make installation, deployment and migrations as enjoyable and smooth as possible.
- Tooling squad: Maintain our infrastructure and expand our internal tool stack and dashboard. Support internal needs and the productivity of your teammates. Operate licence generation, telemetry and billing systems.
- Marketing squad: Empower our Marketing and Sales teams to succeed. Develop new features and pages on all marketing platforms (websites, emailing, experiential marketing). - 360-impact by creating a frictionless experience from the new website visitor to potential paid customers.
- Content squad: Work on content edition experience. Publication workflows, collaboration, devise support, etc. In this squad with a lot of UX concerns, we’re looking for a backend/fullstack.
- Expansion squad: Develop plugins, starter kits and templates. Collaborate with the community to expand our ecosystem into the upcoming marketplace. Potential to play around with a lot of different techs.
- Contribute to defining the roadmap of the squad with the other squad-mates.
- Identify current and future frictions and work on solutions.
- Continuously improve the user experience on all platforms.
- Managing daily issues and Pull Requests from the community related to the website.
- Engage with the community to understand their needs.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- The missions of each role are not set in stone and will depend on the joined squad.
- Within +/- 2 hours from Paris’ timezone. We will open to remote positions anywhere in the world when our process allows enough flexibility.
- Fluent English. French is a good plus. We are working on strengthening our team’s English to move towards full English in the medium-term.
- A curious, versatile, and autonomous person who loves to try new techs they’re not familiar with.
- Significant experience with web development and bringing applications to production.
- Passionate about learning, teaching, and helping others.
- A love for well-crafted applications.
- Excellent communication skills (empathy, listening).
- Already worked/contributed to an open-source project with a community of users is a great plus.
- For the Tooling position: Significant experience with maintaining an architecture and deployment pipeline with AWS EC2, Ansible, Terraform, and 1 or more CIs.
- Note: you don’t need to check all the boxes to apply