- Pryor, OK
- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Open Source
In the digital age, content rules. Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters. Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
Customer Success Manager
Location - Remote
Team - Customer Success
Contract type - Full time
The User Success team at Strapi is currently looking to add a Customer Success Manager.
The new Customer Success will be responsible for being the functional referent during the entire client’s journey to create the smoothest onboarding and experience with Strapi.
Why your role is important at Strapi
Partner very closely with our Chief of User Success, as well as our Customer Success Managers, our Support Team and our technical writers, you’ll help our customers empower their use of Strapi.
The right person for this role will have experience working with technology while focusing on customer satisfaction.
You’ll work with a fantastic product loved by our customers. A headless CMS gives unlimited possibilities for creation and development. By working with Strapi’s customers, you’ll have to understand and help them optimize their projects.
- This role is remote.
- To ensure — +/- 2hours from Paris CEST time.
- We also have our HQ offices in Paris.
- How do my job will look like at on a daily basis?
- Day to day relation and project management with Tier-1 clients
- Onboard new customers in their first month with Strapi. Organize and manage customer’s kick of calls.
- Collaborate with Strapi’s solution engineering team to address technical inquiries.
- Plan integration steps with the customer, manage deadlines and prioritize emergencies
Setup internal tools for customers
- Take care of renewals and actively looking for upsell
- Be pro-active with the product team and give ideas to the documentation team for new articles or technical document
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product. Work with the Marketing team to create client’s case studies
- You have 2+ years of direct client management experience, ideally in a Customer Success, Account Management, technical project manager or Sales role at a B2B technology company
- You thrive by building long-term relationships and partnering with a range of customers from individual business owners to C-level executives.
- You have the willingness to bring projects to success and you demonstrated ability to learn and explain a technical product or concept
- You’re familiar with customer-focused platforms such as Hubspot and Freshdesk. Experience with Hubspot CRM is a big plus.
- You are organized and rigorous, with good interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Native-high level English.
- Any other speaking language is a plus
- Tools: Hubspot, Freshdesk, Notion, GSuite, Slack, Zapier.
Why joining the tribe:
- Be part of a human and passionate team
- Open sources mindset
- Scale stage: still everything to be done
- Remote environment
- Flexible hours
- PTO policy
- Inclusive parental leave
- Stock Options
Our Talent Acquisition process:
- This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but we are happy to adapt to your specific needs.
- First video call with Jim, Chief User Success Officer
- Call with Maxime, Customer Success Manager
- CSM assignment
- Debrief with Jim and Maxime
- Team meetings with 2 duos of teammates
- Founder call
- References check
- Values assessment with Fanny, Head of People