- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
- Design & UI
What we’re looking for
Stytch is the platform for user authentication. We create products that make interacting with authentication a delightful experience, both for developers and for customers. As a brand designer, you’ll focus on fostering our brand identity.
What Excites You
- A collaborative environment where you have full ownership of your work, and can make direct impact on both the users and the team
- Delivering brand and marketing projects that are both impactful and scalable — you know how to strive for visual sophistication while balancing business metrics and engineering feasibility
- Shaping the culture and growing the team through recruiting, mentorship, and establishing best practices
- Comfortable with giving feedback to and gathering feedback from other designers and stakeholders on the team
- Working cross-functionally with the team to shape the brand from initial brainstorm, concept, and execution, to experimentation and future iterations
- Contribute to and evolve our brand style guide and visual design system
- Advocate for great design aesthetics and overall design culture
What Excites Us
- The ability to translate, define and deliver design solutions that are both simple and powerful
- Experience working as a brand designer on a brand or marketing team
- Experience working with and contributing to brand style guide
- Proficiency in tools for visualizing designs
- Capable of crafting a wide range of experiences including both physical and digital assets
- 5+ years working in-house at a software company or branding agency
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus
- Experience designing icons and illustrations is a plus
- Experience with motion design is a plus
What Success Looks Like
- Craft — build experiences that delight developers and end users
- Ownership — advocate for projects and solutions that you believe in and see them through to production
- Leadership — level up your teammates by providing guidance
We’re looking to hire a GREAT team and that means hiring people who are highly empathetic, ambitious, and excited about building the future of user authentication. You should feel empowered to apply for this role even if your experience doesn’t exactly match up to our job description (our job descriptions are directional and not perfect recipes for exactly what we need).
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workspace where everyone (regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics) feels like they belong. We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about our team and culture here!