- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
- Design & UI
What we’re looking for
Stytch is the platform for user authentication. We make it simple for developers to build complex authentication flows in a matter of minutes.. As a product engineer working on developer experience, you’ll work on building the core of how developers interact with our platform including our dashboard and docs. The core question that will guide your work; how can we make integrating with Stytch the most delightful experience?
What Excites You
- A collaborative environment with a tight feedback loop between the work you do and the impact it has on users
- Solving problems with pragmatic solutions — you know when to make trade offs between complexity and shipping quickly
- Shaping the culture and growing the team through recruiting, mentorship, and establishing best practices
- Learning new skills and technologies in a fast paced environment — you’ll work across many languages to ensure that our developers have a first class experience regardless of their language of choice
What Excites Us
- Experience in React and Typescript; Node experience a plus
- Familiarity with using APIs
- 2+ years as a frontend engineer, or fullstack role with a frontend focus
What Success Looks Like
- Technical — build experiences that delight developers
- Ownership — advocate for projects and solutions that you believe in and ship them to production
- Leadership — level up your teammates by providing mentorship and guidance
Our Tech Stack
- Go for back end services
- Node and Typescript for our web services
- React on the front end
- Swift for our iOS sdk and Kotlin for the Android sdk
- We run on AWS with Kubernetes for containerization
- GRPC and protobufs for internal service communication
We’re looking to hire a GREAT team and that means hiring people who are highly empathetic, ambitious, and excited about building the future of user authentication. You should feel empowered to apply for this role even if your experience doesn’t exactly match up to our job description (our job descriptions are directional and not perfect recipes for exactly what we need).
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workspace where everyone (regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics) feels like they belong. We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about our team and culture here!