- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
What we’re looking for
Stytch is the platform for user authentication. We make it simple for developers to build complex, passwordless authentication flows in minutes. As our first recruiting coordinator, you’ll partner with our recruiting team and hiring managers to create an excellent candidate experience.
What Excites You
- Partnering with many cross-functional teams to create a smooth and efficient candidate experience
- Pitching the vision of Stytch while acting as an important point of contact for candidates
- Owning the candidate process between recruiters and hiring manager (through offer stage)
- Using the most up-to-date tools to create efficient and productive recruiting pipelines
- Learning new skills in a fast paced environment
- A collaborative environment with a tight feedback loop
- Solving problems with pragmatic solutions — you know when to make trade offs between navigating complexity and quickly implementing an interim solution
What Excites Us
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with modern sourcing tools such as Gem, TopFunnel, etc. (is a plus but not required)
- Strong attention to detail with regards to communication and calendaring
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies and complex concepts
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Partner with members of the recruiting team to create more efficient recruiting processes
- Help facilitate and uplevel the handoff between recruiting and onboarding for hired candidates
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience for those in process
- Optimize existing recruiting strategies through data collection and analysis
What Success Looks Like
- Craft — establish a recruiting process that candidates praise, regardless of whether they get an offer
- Ownership — build process that make it easy for candidates to move along our recruiting process
- Leadership — level up the team by creating a remarkable recruiting process
We’re looking to hire a GREAT team and that means hiring people who are highly empathetic, ambitious, and excited about building the future of user authentication. You should feel empowered to apply for this role even if your experience doesn’t exactly match up to our job description (our job descriptions are directional and not perfect recipes for exactly what we need).
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workspace where everyone (regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics) feels like they belong. We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about our team and culture here!