- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
We are a company by gamers, for gamers. We are looking for ambitious and highly skilled people who share our passion for making outstanding games. You will need to be ready to take on the challenge of being part of a small but experienced and ambitious team, not be afraid to get your hands dirty, have a can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile. For those up to the challenge, it’s going to be a thrilling ride.
Senior devops engineer
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work on maintaining and scaling up our infrastructure. The successful candidate will work in close collaboration with the backend development team and 3rd party providers that helps us maintain the infrastructure operational. The team is focused on site reliability, security, and scalability, as we manage launch and scaling of our games.
You will be involved in all aspects, from helping us to maintain our solutions, define and implement GCP infrastructure best practices, evaluating different approaches, to hands-on implementation, planning continuous improvements and working on our CI/CD pipelines.
Technologies in Stack: GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Grafana, Prometheus, Terraform, Ansible
- Work closely with the development and 3rd party infrastructure providers teams
- Develop CI/CD pipelines to improve on existing deployment processes
- Performing application updates
- Writing of scripts to automate jobs/processes
- Experience with container orchestration frameworks (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Monitoring of the development, staging and live environments and reacting to alerts and issues that may arise in day-to-day operation of their product line
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes
- Availability to work on on-call shifts
- Help develop and manage the container construction process (Dockerfile or Packer) and the client build process
- Interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems
- 5 years+ experience in DevOps / system administration supporting a production environment
- Scripting in at least one language (bash/python/php)
- Experience with networking and security concepts
- Experience with deployment and debugging of distributed applications
- Experience with cloud-based services & virtualization
- Experience with Couchbase/NoSQL database administration
- Hands-on development experience with Python, Java/JVM
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and delivery principles and tools
- In order to apply, please provide us with a link to your portfolio that gives us an overview of your skills and abilities.