- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
- Product Engineering
Super Evil Megacorp is looking for a product manager to join its growing product team. In this role, you will drive engagement and monetization of our products and provide input to the design team long-term big feature bets. To accomplish this goal, you will be working with insanely talented folks from many departments on a broad range of game features and content.
Role & responsibilities:
- You will help drive the overall product strategy, ensuring that product decisions are based on in-depth analysis. You will bring to the table a balanced view between short-term feature bets versus the long-term high-risk high-reward feature bets and help the game director drive prioritization at the studio level.
- You will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business sense, and strategic thinking to innovate and create best-in-class engagement, retention and monetization content for our live products, including CRM lifecycle management, Sales and Events.
- You’ll quarterback your features end-to-end: starting from the design spec, to guiding implementation, and then finding the holes in your initial design to improve on through iteration
- You will work and collaborate with marketing team to
- Handshake on D0/D7/D30/D180 ARPI/ROAS/ROI goals, breakeven time periods, and install volume – help set the target with Game Director and CRO to ensure projects deliver on company goals
- Collect the requirements for the growth-related content and feature needs and spec/design/execute on such features, while collaborating with production on content needs
- Collect qual community and player feedback and merge leanings into a coherent product plan/strategy working with Design/Production
- You will work with analytics team to develop KPIs, own revenue, engagement, and feature impact models, drive deep-dives into quantitative understanding of player experience
- You will drive quant optimization decisions such as player engagement or monetization journey by feature and/or work with the design and production team to problem solve at a system level / bigger scale.
Required skills & knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Economics, Applied Mathematics, Business, Finance, Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- 1+ years experience executing online/mobile real-time sales, events and CMS tools.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a focus on data-driven decision making
- A team player that is results focused and an intellectually curious self-starter, while your work reflects that of someone who is extremely detail-oriented.
- Up to date knowledge of mobile game market trends
- Familiar with json files, Python and/or other scripting languages