- Date Posted
- Oct. 25, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Swile (swile.co) is a French start-up created in 2017 by French serial entrepreneur Loïc Soubeyrand : Swile offers digital solutions for employee rewards and benefits (meal/food vouchers and corporate gifts) through a card and an app that also helps foster engagement. We disrupted the traditional and outdated French paper meal voucher market and were able to gain significant traction.
After mastering meal vouchers, Swile is now tackling new rewards and benefits (meal vouchers, corporate gifts, transportation and commuter benefits, vacation allowances and more) that will be stored and managed via a single account, card and app. Our ambition is to enable employers to also improve their employees’ engagement and experience by recognizing key moments and milestones of their lives at work. As such, celebrations (birthdays and work anniversaries), money pots, team events, P2P payments among coworkers are brought together in a single app.
As of today, we have raised €11 million (Series A) in 2018, €30 million (Series B) in 2019 and more recently, we completed a third round of fundraising (series C) of €70 million, spearheaded by Index Ventures. After an in-depth study of the growth potential for Swile across global markets, the company is poised to expand into the Brazilian market this year as Brazil is the world’s largest employee benefits market and more generally the perfect place to develop our new HR features namely our “Engagement” offer.
The Data team at Swile is responsible for monetizing data assets. We do this in a number of ways such as by enabling better decision making, improving operations and efficiencies, reducing risk, building data products and features, and more.
We are looking for a new Manager Business Analytics based in Paris.
The Data team at Swile is responsible for monetizing data assets. We do this in a number of ways such as by enabling better decision making, improving operations and efficiencies, measurably reduce risk, building data products, and more.
To achieve this we have a multidisciplinary team composed of Data Engineers, Analytics Engineers, and Data Analysts covering the entire data value chain from data ingestion to data exploitation.
As we grow our product portfolio and we make it international, we are focused on making sure our business decisions are as much as possible driven by insights and data.
- We are looking for a Manager to lead our Business analytics team to drive our international growth.
- At Swile we have invested in a modern data stack (Redshift, Stitch, Airflow, Looker, Metabase) to support us in our mission.
- And we are always ready to embrace new technologies that can help us do that better.
Here’s the Data stack in place today:
Storage: AWS S3 / Redshift
BI: Looker, Metabase
- Lead, grow, and develop a growing team of 3+ data analysts across multiple geographies, through excellent hiring practices, coaching, team processes, and more
- Build a sophisticated analytics function that can adapt to the growing needs of Swile as we expand into new countries and we enrich our product portfolio
- Define and drive execution of the Business Analytics roadmap
- Drive Rigor and Velocity: Drive a team that yields high quality and actionable results, while maintaining the right balance between velocity and rigor. Ensure quality of our business analytics
- Identify and build relevant metrics for our business teams
- Collaborate with leaders from our business, marketing, and finance teams to drive our international growth
- 5+ years of experience in analytics, including 2+ as a Team Lead or Manager
- Excellent communication and ability to convey complex topics in a simple way
- Expertise with SQL queries, and programming experience in python/R
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with business, marketing and finance leaders
- Ability to prioritize and build a roadmap for the team focusing on business outcomes
- Background in Math, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or other quantitative studies
- Fluent in english
- Our culture will match with your ambitions if you are
- A team-player
- A born customer oriented
- Ambitious and dynamic: at Swile, sky’s the limit
- Autonomous, organized and resilient
- Reactive in a fast-paced environment and pleasant to work with
- Excellent interpersonal and editorial skills, with exceptional listening skills
- Passionate and curious: you are constantly on the lookout and like to interact with your peers ... you are in a state of perpetual learning #testandlearn100% at ease with Salesforce CRM, and other tools like Slack, Google Suite.
- We are Team-Players: We succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off together is what drives us on a daily basis
- We are Doers: Being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- We move Fast: The ability to be organized, adaptable and innovative to keep up with technological advancements in the market!
- We Stay Hungry: Our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set the bar higher!
- We are Ambassadors: As we are the first and daily users of our product, speaking about Swile gives us pride!
- We cherish our Values: Very committed, Swilers are passionate about maintaining our culture.
- Video interview: 30-45 minutes
- Hiring manager interview: 60min with evaluation of soft/hard skills, teamfit, background, team/job information)
- Business Case: A live simulation
- Swilers interview: 60 minutes / During this stage all our Swilers can be called in and contribute to a skills assessment of candidates (focus on culture and values). Interviewers will be able to meet candidates without cognitive bias and have constructive feedback on their interpersonal skills and know-how. Involving all of our employees in the success of our hiring process is an integral part of our culture and values
- Final Round: 60 minutes
- Our hiring process lasts on average about 2 weeks, and offers usually come within 24 hours.
- We are proud to consider people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or race.
- Every candidate will be treated equally in the recruitment process. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!