- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Design & UI
Swile’s ambition is to create a fulfilling world of work and to make the employee experience its priority. This is why we want to create the most powerful brand in the world of work, in France and internationally.
The Brand department at Swile is organized into cross-functional Tribes. Each Tribe director manages brand managers, creative copywriters, designers, etc., all of the expertise that allows the Tribe to move forward with complete autonomy and agility.
We are looking for a hands-on Digital Art Director in the influence tribe who has a passion for design and the creative development process. You will be the designer for the ongoing creative production of digital marketing campaigns to generate awareness and own the market of life at work. You’ll partner with cross functional stakeholders to develop and execute conceptual work that delivers on the expectations of the users. You will be responsible for taking digital marketing objectives from a brief and translating them by way of impeccable quality across all creative output.
The position requires the ability to serve as a thought-partner to the Head of Studio and be a breakthrough creative in the finetech industry. This is a real hands-on opportunity and requires a personality that is a blend both digital art direction and implementation.
Our ideal candidate is/has
- Excellent type/design skills, and conceptual design skills.
- Highly developed design sense and desire to produce elevated, brand-building, and innovative work.
- Possesses an excellent knowledge of design software - including In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, and UX Prototyping tools.
- Ability to create some motion design.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects from concept to completion under varying time constraints.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Active learner - staying ahead of industry, design, social media trends and technology.
- Our culture will match with your ambitions if you are
- A team-player
- A born customer oriented
- Ambitious and dynamic: at Swile, sky’s the limit
- Autonomous, organized and resilient
- Reactive in a fast-paced environment and pleasant to work with
- Excellent interpersonal and editorial skills, with exceptional listening skills
- Passionate and curious: you are constantly on the lookout and like to interact with your peers ... you are in a state of perpetual learning #testandlearn100% at ease with Salesforce CRM, and other tools like Slack, Google Suite.
- We are Team-Players: We succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off together is what drives us on a daily basis
- We are Doers: Being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- We move Fast: The ability to be organized, adaptable and innovative to keep up with technological advancements in the market!
- We Stay Hungry: Our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set the bar higher!
- We are Ambassadors: As we are the first and daily users of our product, speaking about Swile gives us pride!
- We cherish our Values: Very committed, Swilers are passionate about maintaining our culture.
- Video interview: 30-45 minutes with a recruiter
- Hiring manager interview: 45-60min (evaluation of soft/hard skills, teamfit, background, team/job information)
- Business Case: A live simulation
- Swilers interview: 30-45 minutes / During this stage all our Swilers can be called in and contribute to a skills assessment of candidates (focus on culture and values). Interviewers will be able to meet candidates without cognitive bias and have constructive feedback on their interpersonal skills and know-how. Involving all of our employees in the success of our hiring process is an integral part of our culture and values
- Final Round: 30-45 minutes with a C-level
- Our hiring process lasts on average about 2 weeks, and offers usually come within 24 hours.