- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Design & UI
- Financial Services
Our technology is mainly made up of web developers experienced in Ruby / Ruby-on-Rails (40%) and JS Node & React (60%) technologies and frameworks, fullswift iOS mobile side, and fullKotlin Android.
The Swile platform is made up of several web applications and micro-services, each of which has its own database and API. Our infrastructure is hosted on AWS and described in Terraform. We are starting the migration of all our servers to Kubernetes .
Joining Swile means working on a service with very high potential, which is deployed internationally (LATAM), and which involves real technical challenges; scalability, user traffic, B2B2C…
We are looking for a Front-end developer React/Nextjs !
- Your team: You will be in the Marketing team at Swile and will report to the Conversion Manager. You will work with UX, Creative, Copy, and CRM teams on all customer-facing web pages and emails. you will also be supported by 8 devs in Paris
Your role: you will be responsible for building engaging digital experiences from concept to launch. This position is instrumental in enhancing brand awareness, driving website traffic, and bolstering demand generation. You will maintain and optimize the corporate website, support digital marketing initiatives, and employ best practices.
Ideally, you are a web developer who has a passion for marketing and can incorporate strong design, B2B digital marketing best practices, and marketing technology expertise into your development projects. Equally as important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems.
Your mission :
- Manage front-end and content update of our corporate website (Prismic + Nextjs + Netlify)
- Turn design mockups into usable, beautiful assets that meet business and user needs
- Support implementation of new marketing technology (Interactive content, personalized experiences, tracking)
- Provide technical support related to product launches, campaigns, and digital marketing programs
- Code, test, document, and deliver highly scalable and reliable components and pages
- Make recommendations to solve ongoing business issues while optimizing our website
- ### Our culture tech will match with your ambitions if you like…
- Rigor and evolve in a context guided by good practices (clean code, testing, design patterns, SOLID principles ...)
- Work in a team, even remotely!
- The concept of learning and sharing (guild, devops, monitoring, meet-up, conf ...)
- The challenges linked to the issues of scalability and microservices
- Have ownership over your projects (no PO / PM at Swile!)
- The idea of building a fully real-time platform for hundreds of thousands users
- Have lots of different contacts: support team, finance, marketing, sales ...
- ### The ideal candidate to join the Marketing team…
- Autonomous and passionate about web fundamentals: HTML/CSS/JS, responsive web dev
- Strong knowledge of front-end React framework, ideally Nextjs
- Experience with a Headless CMS (ideally Prismic)
- Ability to work with Figma files and wireframes
- A good communicator, comfortable advocating internally for your own ideas, and can translate technical explanations to non-technical parties
- Experienced: ideally, 1-3 years experience to adapt to our pace easily, follow the roadmap and work with remote teams, Paris or Montpellier
### Our values
- We are Team-Players : we succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off all together is what is driving us on a daily basis
- We are Doers :being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- We move Fast : the ability to be organized and adaptable enough to innovate and keep our technological advance in the market!
- We Stay Hungry : our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set higher objectives!
- We are Ambassadors : as we are the first users of our product and daily users, speaking about Swile is always a pleasure! We love our product!
- We cherish our Values : very committed, Swilers are all very endeavored to maintain our culture
These values are very tangible, from Montpellier to São Paulo, from Monday to Sunday, we are living a one in a lifetime entrepreneurial experience that brings us together around a product that we use everyday, creating an amazing feedback culture!