- Date Posted
- Oct. 25, 2021
Swile is looking for his/her third Tech Recruiter to join our People Experience Team and support our growing Engineering Team who represents 80 tech (+65% in fullremote everywhere in France) is divided into 14 feature teams spread over our 4 Tribes :
Corporate (our clients; B2B companies)
- Employees (our users; employees who use our app and the Swile card)
- Affiliates (our affiliate partners; restaurants / GMS brands / marketplace / e-commerce site, etc.)
- Core (our cross-functional teams; growth, security, finance, payment, engineering efficiency, platform, etc.)
Your team : As a Tech Recruiter, you will join a talent team of 5 Recruiters (2 Tech and 3 global), you will work closely with the rest of our amazing team : 2 People Experience Partner, our C&B Manager and with our People Experience Strategist. Our team is divided between our offices in Paris, Montpellier and fullremote; feelfree to choose yours ;)
Your mission :
- Hire top tech talents (Mobile developers, Fullstack, Back-End, Devops, Security, Engineering Manager...) to help our Innovation department achieves its roadmap: help thousands companies & employees get access to benefits ;)
- Be a tech strategic partner, from scoping out team builds to designing assessments, leading interviews, closing candidats, sharing feedbacks !
- Engage and develop talent pool using creative sourcing techniques to identify the right tech profil and convert passive leads to active candidates
- Collaborate with the CTO, Tribe Directors and Engineering managers of each feature teams to understand the needs and develop our recruitment strategy
- Manage job postings in Lever (our ATS) and externally to various career sites and jobboards (talent.io, 50intech, Wttj, glassdoor...)
- Work with Talent Team in developing Talent Acquisition strategies and projects (onboarding, job offers, referrals, employer branding, career path, mobility...)
- Be a Tech brand ambassador to help us to develop our tech branding everywhere in Europe (Meet-up, Conferences, post, communication, diversity...)
- Keep your knowledge up to date and share it with your teammates (guild, projects, innovation, events...)
Tech informations : Our technology is mainly made up of web developers experienced in Ruby / Ruby-on-Rails (40%) and JS Node & React (60%) technologies and frameworks, fullswift iOS mobile side and fullKotlin Android.
The Swile platform is made up of several web applications and micro-services, each of which has its own database and API. Our infrastructure is hosted on AWS and described in Terraform. We are starting a migration of all our servers to Kubernetes .
Joining Swile means working on a service with very high potential, which is deployed internationally (LATAM), and which involves real technical challenges; scalability, user traffic, B2B2C…
- ### The ideal candidate to join the People Experience Team team…
- Minimum 2 years of experience of full-lifecycle experience recruiting engineers, track record of hiring for scale up and top tech companies
- Excellent sourcing, knowledge organisation and research skills, proven success in hiring software engineers across technology platforms
- Deep understanding of the technical landscape and able to speak eloquently about software development (API, microservice, TDD, CI/CD...)
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling tech vision
- You are used to working in an futur international environment
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to develop the recruitment practices
- Superior negotiation and closing skills
### Our values
- We are Team-Players : we succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off all together is what is driving us on a daily basis
- We are Doers :being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- We move Fast : the ability to be organized and adaptable enough to innovate and keep our technological advance in the market!
- We Stay Hungry : our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set higher objectives!
- We are Ambassadors : as we are the first users of our product and daily users, speaking about Swile is always a pleasure! We love our product!
- We cherish our Values : very committed, Swilers are all very endeavored to maintain our culture
- These values are very tangible, from Montpellier to São Paulo, from Monday to Sunday, we are living a one in a lifetime entrepreneurial experience that brings us together around a product that we use everyday, creating an amazing feedback culture!
- Video screen: 30 minutes (Tech Recruiter x candidate)
Tech case: at home
- Swil’interview: 45 minutes / During this stage all our Swilers can be called upon and contribute to the assessment of the skills of our candidates (focus on culture and values). The interviewers will be able to meet the candidates without cognitive bias and have constructive feedback on their interpersonal skills and know-how. Involving all of our employees in the success of our recruitments is an integral part of our culture and our values
- Talent interview: 1 hour (evalution of soft/hardskills, teamfit, background, team/job informations)
- Final Round: 45 minutes / CTO or Tribe Director Interview