- Date Posted
- Nov. 16, 2021
- Product Management
The Swile adventure started with the desire to dust off and digitize the restaurant vouchers market. But that was only the first step.Today, Swile puts technology at the service of employee engagement, thanks to 2 flagship products:the Swile Card, the ultimate employee card that brings together all of their salary benefits: meal vouchers, gifts, mobility, vacation soon, and even personal money.And the Swile App, the great employee app that allows you to celebrate birthdays, make free prize pools, create events with colleagues, celebrate successes, give your opinion on what is happening in the company, and many other things. Hence its name of "super app".
Why do all this? To strengthen team engagement.Because at Swile, we sincerely believe that a committed employee is worth two.The progress is rapid, the company raised 15 million euros in 2018 (series A), 30 million euros in 2019 (series B) and 70 million euros in 2020 (series C).
For 2021, the stake is global. And it starts with Brazil, because that’s where there are the best beaches in the world, the biggest salary benefits market in the world. You will understand, Swile is a concentrate of friendly, motivated and ambitious people who love tech, the product, and good times with colleagues.
Your role :
Within the Central Sales Ops Team, we are looking for a Marketing Ops Specialist in charge of maximizing the efficiency of Marketing initiatives, and ensuring smooth integration between Marketing processes (lead generation, nurturing..) and Sales processes.
- Innovates and finds new ways to find new companies matching our criteria, as well as related contacts and contact details.
- Aligns Marketing & Sales strategies to ensure smooth and efficient communication with Prospects
- Improves automation of our Marketing processes
- Automates detailed reporting (CTR, Lead time, etc.) for Marketing in order to improve Lead Generation initiatives
- Ensures data is accurate and correctly shared between tools (Pardot <> SF)
- Builds, follow & share results of his/her roadmap
- Experience: 3/4 years of experience
- Proven track record in B2B Marketing strategy (lead scoring, lead conversion rules, etc...)
- Marketing Automation : Advance knowledge of Pardot or Hubspot Marketing
- Agile: you are willing to evolve in high-growth and agile environment
- Team player: you are able to work strategically and collaboratively across departments, and to communicate effectively
- Languages: you speak fluently French; English proficiency required
- Our culture will match with your ambitions if you are
- A team-player
- A born customer oriented
- Ambitious and dynamic: at Swile, sky’s the limit
- Autonomous, organized and resilient
- Reactive in a fast-paced environment and pleasant to work with
- Excellent interpersonal and editorial skills, with exceptional listening skills
- Passionate and curious: you are constantly on the lookout and like to interact with your peers
- We are Team-Players: We succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off together is what drives us on a daily basis
- We are Doers: Being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- We move Fast: The ability to be organized, adaptable and innovative to keep up with technological advancements in the market!
- We Stay Hungry: Our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set the bar higher!
- We are Ambassadors: As we are the first and daily users of our product, speaking about Swile gives us pride!
- We cherish our Values: Very committed, Swilers are passionate about maintaining our culture.
- Video interview: 30-45 minutes
- Hiring manager interview: 60min with evaluation of soft/hard skills, teamfit, background, team/job information) with Julie Gondret
- Business Case: A Business Case that you will present in front of our team
- Swilers interview: 30 minutes / During this stage all our Swilers can be called in and contribute to a skills assessment of candidates (focus on culture and values). Interviewers will be able to meet candidates without cognitive bias and have constructive feedback on their interpersonal skills and know-how. Involving all of our employees in the success of our hiring process is an integral part of our culture and values
- Final Round: 60 min
- Our hiring process lasts on average about 2 weeks, and offers usually come within 24 hours.
- We are proud to consider people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or race.
- Every candidate will be treated equally in the recruitment process. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!