- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Product Management
Swile (swile.co) is a French start-up created in 2017 by French serial entrepreneur Loïc Soubeyrand : Swile offers digital solutions for employee rewards and benefits (meal/food vouchers and corporate gifts) through a card and an app that also helps foster engagement. We disrupted the traditional and outdated French paper meal voucher market and were able to gain significant traction.
After mastering meal vouchers, Swile is now tackling new rewards and benefits (meal vouchers, corporate gifts, transportation and commuter benefits, vacation allowances and more) that will be stored and managed via a single account, card and app. Our ambition is to enable employers to also improve their employees’ engagement and experience by recognizing key moments and milestones of their lives at work. As such, celebrations (birthdays and work anniversaries), money pots, team events, P2P payments among coworkers are brought together in a single app.
As of today, we have raised €11 million (Series A) in 2018, €30 million (Series B) in 2019 and more recently, we completed a third round of fundraising (series C) of €70 million, spearheaded by Index Ventures. After an in-depth study of the growth potential for Swile across global markets, the company is poised to expand into the Brazilian market this year as Brazil is the world’s largest employee benefits market and more generally the perfect place to develop our new HR features namely our “Engagement” offer.
- We are looking for a new Senior Brand & Content Manager based in Paris.
- As our amazing Brand Team is growing we are looking for our next talent to build, execute and measure strong brand plans !
- 1. Build the brand plans
- Imagine creative & innovative campaigns based on solid marketing analysis to reach our brand goals (boost brand awareness)
- Define precise key messages, objectives & KPIs for each initiative
- Consolidate plans: creative & messaging strategy and media plans
- Collaborate with the B2B marketing teams to make sure that the plans are in line with our business goals
- 2. Execute & measure our brand initiatives
- Coordinate & lead the execution with the key stakeholders
- Follow-up the assets production & delivery
- Deliver reports: analyse key results, monitore performances & share learnings
- 3. Ensure the brand consistency on all touchpoints & across the regions
- Work closely with the internal creative teams to keep on building our identity & tonality
- Ensure a seamless brand experience: from marketing assets to product
- Collaborate with the local teams to make sure the local initiatives are in line with our overall strategy
- 4. Inspire the team
- Monthly benchmark about inspirational brands or campaigns & digital innovations
- Source & meet potential partners (agencies, freelancers)
- Collaboration with other stakeholders, markets, team members.
- Rigor: excellence & exigence while producing
- Curiosity: benchmark about brands not only in France
- Anticipation: respect plannings
- Demonstrative experience in leadership
- Strong background in creativity
- Digital expertise
- Media acknowledge
- Project Management
- Results oriented
- Our culture will match with your ambitions if you are
- A team-player
- A born customer oriented
- Ambitious and dynamic: at Swile, sky’s the limit
- Autonomous, organized and resilient
- Reactive in a fast-paced environment and pleasant to work with
- Excellent interpersonal and editorial skills, with exceptional listening skills
- Passionate and curious: you are constantly on the lookout and like to interact with your peers ... you are in a state of perpetual learning #testandlearn100% at ease with Salesforce CRM, and other tools like Slack, Google Suite.
- We are Team-Players: We succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off together is what drives us on a daily basis
- We are Doers: Being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- We move Fast: The ability to be organized, adaptable and innovative to keep up with technological advancements in the market!
- We Stay Hungry: Our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set the bar higher!
- We are Ambassadors: As we are the first and daily users of our product, speaking about Swile gives us pride!
- We cherish our Values: Very committed, Swilers are passionate about maintaining our culture.
- Video interview: 30-45 minutes
- Hiring manager interview: 60min with evaluation of soft/hard skills, teamfit, background, team/job information)
- Business Case: A live simulation
- Swilers interview: 60 minutes / During this stage all our Swilers can be called in and contribute to a skills assessment of candidates (focus on culture and values). Interviewers will be able to meet candidates without cognitive bias and have constructive feedback on their interpersonal skills and know-how. Involving all of our employees in the success of our hiring process is an integral part of our culture and values
- Final Round: 45 minutes with Julien Cutolo our General Director.
- Our hiring process lasts on average about 2 weeks, and offers usually come within 24 hours.
- We are proud to consider people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or race.
- Every candidate will be treated equally in the recruitment process. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!