- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Product Management
Swile (swile.co) is a French start-up created in 2017 by French serial entrepreneur Loïc Soubeyrand : Swile offers digital solutions for employee rewards and benefits (meal/food vouchers and corporate gifts) through a card and an app that also helps foster engagement. We disrupted the traditional and outdated French paper meal voucher market and were able to gain significant traction. After mastering meal vouchers, Swile is now tackling new rewards and benefits (meal vouchers, corporate gifts, transportation and commuter benefits, vacation allowances and more) that will be stored and managed via a single account, card and app. Our ambition is to enable employers to also improve their employees’ engagement and experience by recognizing key moments and milestones of their lives at work. As such, celebrations (birthdays and work anniversaries), money pots, team events, P2P payments among coworkers are brought together in a single app. As of today, we have raised €11 million (Series A) in 2018, €30 million (Series B) in 2019 and more recently, we completed a third round of fundraising (series C) of €70 million, spearheaded by Index Ventures. After an in-depth study of the growth potential for Swile across global markets, the company is poised to expand into the Brazilian market this year as Brazil is the world’s largest employee benefits market and more generally the perfect place to develop our new HR features namely our “Engagement” offer.
- We are looking for a new Social Media Creative based in Paris.
- Your mission will be to bring the brand to life on social networks.
- You like to play with words, have a critical mind, a strategic vision and are at ease in operational matters.
In the marketing team, you will work within the Brand & Content team, supported by our Social Media Manager helping with:
- developing Swile’s brand awareness
- establishing our position as a top player in employee engagement
- engaging our social media communities
- This position had a large scope, with a lot of autonomy, brainstorming and human relations.
- Conception / Content creation
- Recommend ideas for the ongoing content on each platform on a weekly basis: Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube.
- Produce content & write posts with the right brand tone of voice and integrating each platform’s best practices.
- Support the Social Media Manager to create impactful digital activations.
- Project Management
- Roadmap elaboration and follow-up.
- Social media posting and animation of our communities for the French market.
- Weekly highlights about key results & monthly reports production.
- Social Media Monitoring / Moderation
- Create conversations to evangelize the Swile brand on all platforms.
- Monitor existing discussions on the brand and discussions where we are legitimate to continue conversations.
- Keep an open mind on every disruptive social media content.
- Be curious about what other brands do on social and how: from French tech start ups and international brands.
- Strong Social Media expertise
- Mastery of social media tools such as Hoostsuite
- Datas analysis, reporting
- Strong writing skills and creative minds
- Knowledge of paid acquisition strategy
- Fluent in english
- Relational skills
- Feedbacks oriented, good as bad: knows how to give them in the right way, knows how to receive it and use it as a learning.
- Strong autonomy: ownership and responsability.
- Velocity: Swile is a scale-up, everything is going really fast, it is necessary to keep a steady pace while taking a step back.
- Organisation and rigour: managing several social networks at the same time requires being very organised and rigorous to see everything that is happening around the brand on social media.
- We are Team-Players: We succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off together is what drives us on a daily basis
- We are Doers: Being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- We move Fast: The ability to be organized, adaptable and innovative to keep up with technological advancements in the market!
- We Stay Hungry: Our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set the bar higher!
- We are Ambassadors: As we are the first and daily users of our product, speaking about Swile gives us pride!
- We cherish our Values: Very committed, Swilers are passionate about maintaining our culture.
- Video interview: 30-45 minutes
- Hiring manager interview: 60min with evaluation of soft/hard skills, teamfit, background, team/job information)
- Business Case: A live simulation
- Swilers interview: 60minutes / During this stage all our Swilers can be called in and contribute to a skills assessment of candidates (focus on culture and values). Interviewers will be able to meet candidates without cognitive bias and have constructive feedback on their interpersonal skills and know-how. Involving all of our employees in the success of our hiring process is an integral part of our culture and values
- Final Round: 60 min
- Our hiring process lasts on average about 2 weeks, and offers usually come within 24 hours.
- We are proud to consider people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or race.
- Every candidate will be treated equally in the recruitment process. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!