- Date Posted
- Nov. 2, 2021
What is Sylvera anyway?
In less than a year, Sylvera has built partnerships with the world leading carbon exchanges, first-class academic institutions, secured investment from Europe’s top VC fund, and built an extraordinary team.
Sylvera is bringing transparency to the opaque voluntary carbon markets by using satellite data and machine learning algorithms to accurately assess the performance of carbon offset projects. This transparency helps scale a global market primed for exponential growth in the coming 10 years.
What will I be doing?
As Product Operations Lead you will be responsible for end-to-end project management in our Ratings team. Reporting to the VP of Ratings, you will have ownership of tracking and optimising the teams and processes that come together to rate offset projects. Success in this role would mean we can predictably rate offset projects at high velocity without compromise on our market-leading quality. This will involve reviewing and triaging the offset pipeline, defining and reporting against KPIs, identifying bottlenecks, identifying opportunities for automation and providing insight reporting to the Leadership Team.
What do I need?
- Proven impact in a rapidly moving business
- Experience working cross-functionally to empower team Leads, while holding them accountable for delivery
- Quantitative approach to problem solving with advanced Excel/Sheets capability
- History of effectively managing a team of technical specialists
- An ability to design and deliver processes which simultaneously improve visibility, speed and quality of delivery
- Comfortable operating at a birds-eye level and zooming into the granular detail when needed
- Familiarity with software and machine learning is valued but not required
- Experience in climate tech or working with voluntary carbon markets is desirable but not necessary
- What if you’re a partial fit?
We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description.
Equal employment opportunity
Sylvera is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup
- Macbook and any other tech needed to do your job
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off
Remote (with access to an office in London if you wanted to come in)