- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
We’re looking for an outstanding Head of Sales to build our world-class sales team and battle climate change.
In this role, you will own and build our sales function as we rapidly scale our impact with tier 1 enterprises all over the world.
What does Sylvera do?
In less than a year, Sylvera has built a partnership with NASA, secured investment from Europe’s top VC fund, and built an extraordinary team.
Sylvera is bringing transparency to the opaque voluntary carbon markets by using satellite data and machine learning algorithms to accurately assess the performance of carbon offset projects. This transparency helps scale a global market primed for 15-100x growth in the coming 10 years.
- What will you do in the role?
- We’re doing amazing and globally important work, and you’ll make sure more organisations achieve the impact they desire through our product.
Your role will be to partner with our founders and VP Commercial Development to expand and accelerate our commercial success, winning large enterprise customers from all over the world.
In the you role you will:
- Define & execute the strategy for our sales team together with our VP Commercial Development
- Recruit, coach & mentor a world-class team
- Build a culture of impact, accountability, inclusivity, and fun in your team
- Build the frameworks your team needs to drive impact with every prospect interaction they have
- Drive accountability throughout your team through highly visible reporting and pipeline management
- Partner with our brand, content, and demand generation teams to develop repeatable strategies to generate opportunities with the businesses we serve best
- Develop highly-tailored outbound strategies to create more opportunities
- Support your team as required to close out opportunities
- Develop a highly-informed market-facing voice
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has led a team of high-performing enterprise or mid-market AEs in a high-growth, venture-backed business
- Has achieved great success as a mid-market or enterprise AE in a high-growth, venture-backed business
- Is curious, creative, caring, and candid, and finds the path to a solution regardless of the barriers thrown in their way
- Can thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment - prioritisation, time-management, and communication skills are key
- Cares deeply about the climate and ecosystems of earth
- What if you’re a partial fit?
We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description.
Equal employment opportunity
Sylvera is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Competitive salary & bonus; options; matched pension.