- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Dec. 26, 2021
In less than a year, Sylvera has secured investment from Europe’s top VC fund, built partnerships with some of the world’s biggest companies, carbon exchanges & academic institutions, and built an extraordinary team.
Sylvera is bringing transparency to the opaque voluntary carbon markets by using satellite data and machine learning algorithms to accurately assess the impact of carbon offset projects. This transparency will catalyse exponential growth in a market which is critical to addressing climate change.
What will I be doing?
You will be building and scaling a high-performing, cohesive Sales Development team to turbocharge our pipeline ahead of our next phase of growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, coaching and developing a world-class group of SDRs
- Developing, implementing and reviewing outbound strategies and messaging
- Work with other commercial leaders to develop an optimised sales process with minimal friction or duplication of responsibilities
- Identify and implement a quality/quantity balanced approached to activity (calls, emails, social media) and provide KPI reporting to VP Sales
- Working with RevOps to allocate budget to resources and tooling to make the SDR function successful
- Working with People Operations to provide clear, navigable development goals and progression paths into management or closing roles for successful SDRs
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is highly empathetic and a natural motivator who cares deeply about company and team culture
- Can demonstrate previous success in line managing SDR/BDRs in a tech startup/scaleup
- Is commercially astute and understands the complexities of the full sales cycle
- Is an opinionated and proficient user of HubSpot, Lusha, Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator etc.
- Is a practical leader who can coach, show and do as appropriate
- Benchmarked compensation in the top 25% of tech companies at our stage and equity package
- Unlimited annual leave
- Enhanced Mat/Pat leave
- Monthly Team Lunches
- Up to 20 days paid sick leave
- Company pension
- £500 (gross) WFH allowance
- Access to Mental Health support
- Monthly team socials
- Remote, UK (with access to an office in London if you wanted to come in)
- What if you’re a partial fit?
We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description.
Equal employment opportunity
Sylvera is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.