- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Business Development
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 300+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
As Partnerships Lead at Taxfix, you’ll be building our newly-launched B2B partnership strategy. By collaborating with technology platforms & employers in Germany, you’ll help enable millions of workers to file their tax returns quickly and accurately. Your mission will be to identify the right sub-segments for these efforts, determine how to generate leads effectively, and develop lasting relationships with our partners.
- Identifying attractive technology & employer segments in the German market.
- Developing and iterating the partnerships strategy for the German market.
- Creating lead generation capability around target partner segments.
- Converting leads into opportunities and closing deals in the target segments.
- Managing existing partnerships to grow our account value over time.
- Hiring, developing, retaining, and motivating your people to become a best-in-class marketing, sales, and account management team.
- Collaborating with product & marketing teams to design and create our corporate solutions.
- Experience selling employer benefits, corporate solutions, HR solutions, consulting packages, or educational products to companies based in Germany.
- A clear track record of closing deals with Heads of HR, C-level, or founders in Germany.
- Experience building and leading a German-focused business unit, particularly in Marketing and Sales.
- A professional level of German and English language—Italian, French, or Spanish is a big plus.
- Experience forecasting sales pipelines and resources needed.
- Ability to design and execute a marketing and sales strategy in a B2B environment.
- Excellent analytical skills to identify and prioritise key business partners to support the development of our partnerships strategy.
- A growth mindset, self-reflective and open to constructive feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We’re proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn’t previously considered.