- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Business Intelligence
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 400+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As a Senior Product Data Analyst, you will be working with two cross-functional teams of Product Managers, Engineering Managers, Engineers and Designers developing and improving our tax submission product. You will become an integral part of your mission teams and will help to shape the strategy, provide actionable insights and advance Product Analytics further.
You will also be the first Data Analyst in our Madrid office and become the data advocate and voice of data for our colleagues in Madrid.
The Data Analytics Team enables everyone in the organisation to make data-driven decisions and drive business growth. We’re committed to data democratisation, scalability, and actionable insights.
With a team of BI and DWH developers, Data Analysts, and Machine Learning Engineers, we’re building tools and methodologies for data discoverability, accessibility, and reliability. By using Segment.io, Firebase, Snowflake, Python, Airflow, dbt, Metabase, Looker, Jupyter Notebooks, Intercom and many other tools, we’re able to reach our ambitious goals.
Our team members possess a unique combination of technical skills, business understanding, and healthy communication. We can rely on each other to deliver our best and are committed to personal development via knowledge sharing, through mentoring and innovation days.
- Helping Taxfix understand the customer journey phases and main KPIs
- Evaluating potential gain by adding new features and how this can be measured.
- Enable your team with access to data by providing dashboards and analysis.
- Proactively generate insights and recommendations that are actionable.
- Drive experimentation of the tax submission product by defining objectives, experiment methods, tracking, analysing and providing clear conclusions.
- Become a Data Partner for your mission teams.
- Educate your stakeholders on the usage of data and help them to become more data fluent.
- Act as a data advocate for Taxfix in Madrid
- Diagnostic Analysis
- 4+ years of analytical experience, ideally in Product Analytics
- Excellent experimentation skills with a focus on A/B testing
- Proficiency in SQL including at least a basic understanding of ETL and DWH data modeling
- Experience in Python or R including packages such as Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-learn, Statsmodels, etc
- Very good knowledge of different analytical methods, performance measurement, business reporting and forecasting
- Ability to be a business partner, good communication and storytelling skills, strategic and business thinking and the willingness to integrate yourself into a mission team
- Proven practice of being able to make an impact on a product using data
- Experience with B2C organisation, product organisation is a must, experience in Fintech industry is plus
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal tech meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.