- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Data Science
- Financial Services
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
As a data analyst you will be working with several stakeholders ranging from new product services, finance, tax experts and more, and assisting them in becoming data driven teams. As a Marketing Data Analysts you will empower the marketing team with data and insight in order to make decisions (tactical and strategical). This can be achieved by providing descriptive analytics (Reports and Dashboards), Diagnostic analysis - explaining certain behaviours and root causes and predict and forecast our future activity based on current decisions.
The Data Analytics Team enables everyone in the organization to make data-driven decisions and drive business growth. We’re committed to data democratization, scalability, and actionable insights.
With a team of BI and DWH developers, Data Analysts, and Machine Learning Engineers, we’re building tools and methodologies for data discoverability, accessibility, and reliability. By using Segmenet_io, Firebase, Snowflake, Python, Airflow, Metabase, Looker, Notebooks and many other tools, we’re able to reach our ambitious goals.
Our team members possess a unique combination of technical skills, business understanding, and healthy communication. We can rely on each other to deliver our best and are committed to personal development via knowledge sharing, through mentoring and innovation days.
- Makes sure data sources and data models are available to perform required analysis by providing clear requirements and context to the BI team
- Be an active member in the data analytics team. Mutual code reviews, participate in knowledge sharing sessions
- Develop core dashboards and reports for Performance marketing, CRM, Brand and Content teams
- Assure data used by the marketing team is available and with high quality
- Collaborate with BI developers and data engineers for new sources integration and data modeling
- Conduct Ad-Hoc diagnostic analysis to understand certain marketing behaviours and trends
- Develop forecasting and predictive models such as ROI, LTV, Attribution, etc. for supporting smart decision making
- Gather stakeholder requirements and needs and manage priority list of tasks
- 2+ years experience as a Marketing Data Analyst
- Strong knowledge of SQL, knowledge in Python (notebooks) and statistical packages is a plus
- Experience in using data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Experience with one or more advanced analytics such as forecasting, A/B testing, correlation analysis, etc.
- Good communication skills and storytelling. Capable of sharing complex insights in a clear and simple language
- Experience as a data analyst in B2C organizations
- Collaborative, open and has a flexible mindset with critical thinking
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day.
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options.
- Benefit from home office opportunities and flexible working hours.
- Have the option to take German language courses.
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one.
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people.
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!