- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Data Science
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
As a Product Data Analyst, you will be working in one of our cross-functional teams with a clear mission. You will deep-dive into customer behaviours, provide recommendations and enable your team to take action based on data. You will help to measure the impact of our new product features and create a culture of data informed decision making.
The Data Analytics Team enables everyone in the organisation to make data-driven decisions and drive business growth. We’re committed to data democratisation, scalability, and actionable insights.
With a team of BI and DWH developers, Data Analysts, and Machine Learning Engineers, we’re building tools and methodologies for data discoverability, accessibility, and reliability. By using Segmenet.io, Firebase, Snowflake, Python, Airflow, Metabase, Looker, Jupyter Notebooks and many other tools, we’re able to reach our ambitious goals.
Our team members possess a unique combination of technical skills, business understanding, and healthy communication. We can rely on each other to deliver our best and are committed to personal development via knowledge sharing, through mentoring and innovation days.
- Provide actionable insights based on deep dives into customer behaviors
- Take an active role in data democratization at Taxfix by implementing metrics, building dashboards, and up-skilling your stakeholders
- Support product teams in designing experiments, ensuring correct tracking and analyzing the results
- Collaborate with the Analytics Engineering team to improve our data sources and self-serve solution
- 2+ years of experience translating data into insights in an online business
- Excellent SQL skills and basic Python for data analysis (e.g. pandas, scikit-learn)
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Jupyter Notebooks)
- Good communication skills and business acumen
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with A/B testing and product analytics
- Experience working with behavioural tools (e.g. Amplitude, Mixpanel)
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.