- Date Posted
- Nov. 16, 2021
- Design & UI
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
Our cross-functional team structure gives developers a broad scope of our stack. We’re passionate about decentralised, end-to-end ownership and deep collaboration. We live our development values by learning from one another through internal meetups, hackathons, and close collaboration. Our teams are free to choose how they work internally, and what tools they use to accomplish their tasks.
- Collaborating with product management to work towards achieving the company’s and team’s goals.
- Contribute to technical decisions and strategy to further the long-term product vision.
- Work on unblocking unique frontend challenges our product teams are facing to improve development speed and the user experience.
- Create a great developer experience through good tools and practices that empower seamless delivery.
- Be part of cross-functional teams, working closely with other platform and product teams.
- Be involved in key product decisions and work closely with the whole team to create intuitive and reliable apps.
- Experience building solid scalable services and well structured front-end applications
- Experience with integrating with diverse APIs
- Passionate about writing maintainable and elegant code.
- Been working with Git, GitHub/Gitlab, and CI/CD.
- A pragmatic person with a strong positive attitude.
- Somebody who can work autonomously and overcome challenges with passion.
- Demonstrate curiosity and passion to continue learning.
- Familiarity with backend concepts and technologies is a plus (authentication systems, databases, cloud)
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal tech meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.