- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As our Senior Compensation & Benefits Partner within the People & Organisation team, you will be the architect of Taxfix’s total rewards. Reporting to our Head of People & Organisation and as a true business partner, you will lead the definition, development, and implementation of an all-rounded compensation & benefits strategy that will ensure Taxfix’s competitiveness and attractiveness as an employer of choice in its operating markets.
- Lead the definition, development, and implementation of Taxfix’s total rewards strategy
- Drive major projects in the realm of compensation and benefits as Taxfix keeps scaling, such as salary benchmarking, benefits assessment & implementation, virtual shares program
- Analyze the effectiveness and competitiveness of our existing total rewards offer and suggest future-looking alternatives
- Oversee, forecast, and optimize the long-term incentive programs and benefits Taxfix offers
- Conduct compensation benchmark analysis in local employment markets to ensure the competitiveness of our salary ranges
- Support the annual staff costs and workforce planning initiatives through reliable compensation forecasting
- Partner with key stakeholders from the People, Finance, and Legal teams to ensure the successful rollout of any new or ongoing total rewards initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in the area of compensation and benefits for one or more countries, preferably in EMEA, with exposure to benchmarking on a global scale, job evaluations, market surveys, and benefits integration
- Strong analytical skills to determine compensation strategies by analyzing trends, surveys, and data, and, at best, experience with quantitative data management and presentation
- Project management experience to comfortably lead total reward specific projects across legal, finance, people and business
- Preferably experience in working in a successful tech company
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Full trust and autonomy are granted from day 1 so that you can take full ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- On-going managerial support, heavy feedback and learning team culture, and a generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development day after day
- Flexible working hours, work from abroad for up to six weeks every year, and 27 annual vacation days to make your working schedule fits your individual needs
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.