- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 400+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As our Team Lead Talent Acquisition - Sourcing within the Talent Acquisition Team, you will lead a team of capable Sourcers, set the sourcing roadmap and strategy for the company, and empower the team to deliver on their priorities. Reporting to our Head of Talent and collaborating with the Team leads of Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding, you’ll use data to build up internal and external sourcing capabilities, introduce innovative sourcing approaches, and constantly expand into new market segments to help us to become the best talent team in Europe.
- Deliver a (renewed) sourcing strategy and 12-month plan in collaboration with the Head of Talent Acquisition and Team Leads for TA and Employer Branding.
- Grow and lead a team of 4 sourcers to achieve KPI’s and strategic OKR goals.
- Drive an innovative and data-driven sourcing mindset/approach and sourcing strategy.
- Identify and engage with high-quality candidates for selected roles.
- Upskill and develop the sourcing team, and develop sourcing capabilities and best practices across the business.
- Drive business partnering within TA and with our wider hiring teams.
- Enable innovation within sourcing and impact at scale.
- You are bringing a minimum of 1 year experience in leading a Sourcing team.
- You are having experience in setting up Sourcing from scratch.
- You are bringing minimum 3 years of sourcing experience in a high-volume environment plus minimum 1 year in-house Sourcing experience.
- You are having experience in introducing automation and innovation in Sourcing.
- You master core Sourcing tools like ATS (Greenhouse) and LinkendIn Recruiter.
- You are fluent in English, other languages are a big plus.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.