- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Financial Services
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 500 million euros.
As VP of People and Organisational Development at Taxfix, you will coordinate our efforts to make our culture an unbeatable competitive advantage where people are proud to do the best work of their lives. Reporting to our COO and working with the Talent Acquisition, People & Organisation and Internal Operations teams, you’ll define, communicate and champion an overarching people strategy to help us shape a people-centric culture and achieve our business goals.
- Create and drive a holistic people strategy rooted in our company values and aligned with our business goals.
- Be a strategic sparring partner to the senior leadership team to bring the People strategy to life.
- Help to build up our organisational capabilities to create a top tier delivery model at Taxfix that is known for its fast, user-centric, and innovative results.
- Partner with people managers to understand and anticipate hiring needs against business objectives; assure a constant pipeline of world-class talent with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- Drive the implementation and execution of high-impact, business-centered learning and leadership programs to unleash the full potential of our employees.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our employees and create an environment that supports our new work concept in the office as well as remotely.
- Enhance, implement, and administer pragmatic human resource policies and processes that develop further as the organisation grows and help to improve overall organisational effectiveness.
- You have 10+ years of professional experience and 5+ years of experience in a senior leadership role in a fast-paced environment.
- You look back on a track record of successfully developing and implementing operating models that inspired positive change in growing organisations.
- You combine an entrepreneurial business mindset and passion for building high-performance organizations with an empathetic people focus and a desire to help others succeed.
- You like to use analytical insights to inform your decisions, you enjoy empowering your teams through your excellent project management skills, and you are a strong communicator that inspires others.
- You are hungry to learn, motivated by results, and driven by purpose.
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below: