- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
At Taxfix we are on a mission to revolutionize the way people file taxes. As a data-driven and goal oriented team, we strive to remove frictions preventing customers from connecting to our products. As our Performance Marketing Intern within the marketing team, you will have the opportunity to support many performance initiatives that will drive user growth. Reporting to our Performance Marketing Lead and collaborating with other Marketing Managers in the team, you’ll bring ideas to actions while owning a few projects to generate impact to the business.
- Assist performance marketing managers in their day to day marketing operations in paid acquisition channels (all channels but a stronger focus on paid search)
- Run various reports on campaign performance for specific channels and optimize accordingly
- Run constant marketing experiments on different marketing channels and document learnings
- Take charge of the creative briefings and report on creative performance for the design team
- Do quality assurance on BI data for the different channels to ensure data accuracy
- Prior experience or knowledge in performance marketing required
- Real drive to deliver excellence and innovation
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Have the entrepreneurial drive to take full ownership
- Collaborative team player, understand the importance of team work
- Fluency in German and English required
- You are available ASAP for this 6-month Internship
- Have the opportunity to shape Taxfix’s growth in various markets and make an impact on people’s lives everyday
- Be supported to grow and take ownership from day one
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals
- Experience working in one of Berlin’s fastest-growing start-ups
- Learn from our incredibly talented members in the Marketing and Brand teams
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Plenty of opportunities to socialize as a team - virtually and in person when possible
- Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!