- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Product Management
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As a Copywriter for Taxfix, your role will be to not only write insightful and witty headlines but come up with new and interesting ideas/concepts for our creatives. You will collaborate with the creative studio, CRM, performance marketing, and brand teams to gather insights, ideate, develop and scale your messaging concepts between both short and long-form writing, specifically tailored to the channel.
- Constantly think from a user/customer perspective to write copy that not only engages but drives action, thought and reach to a wider audience.
- Help define our TOV across internal and external comms.
- Work with stakeholders to dissect information and construct concepts around the topic of taxes and our app into clear, coherent/engaging messaging across channels.
- Have a holistic approach to messaging and think from a user/customer perspective.
- Create attention-grabbing concepts, headlines and content for marketing assets, balanced out with engaging stories for social media and content.
- Highly qualified creative writer with hands-on experience in marketing and content.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in copywriting or related fields.
- A team player who is passionate about crafting compelling narratives across multiple platforms/channels that not only grab the attention but also provide real value/purpose to each use case.
- Able to tackle complex, interconnected challenges and prioritize workload.
- Autonomous and proactive work ethic with the ability to collaborate on ideas/executions with the creative team and stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the value of great content within a business context.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity to provide clarity in language.
- You love both strategic thinking and hands-on writing/editing.
- German on a native level and English language proficiency on a professional level.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.