- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Product Management
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 500 million euros.
As French Marketing Lead (m/f/d) at Taxfix, you will be based in Berlin and your mission will be to lead marketing strategy, tactics and initiatives for the French market, as well as be a gatekeeper for the market.
- Develop an understanding of our target market in France and create a marketing strategy to acquire customers in that target market in 2022, including go-to-market, channel strategy, customer acquisition, messaging, device & segment focus, PR & Communications for a highly seasonal product.
- Work closely with Chief Growth Officer, Head of Marketing and other cross-functional stakeholders: Channel managers, Creative studio, Product, Engineering, Design, Tax experts, and Brand on setting acquisition & marketing strategy & implementing it for France.
- Design & implement our brand & product positioning in the French market together with the French country manager & C-level. This includes large scale brand marketing if necessary.
- Understand what product marketing is necessary to create a good marketing strategy and execute on those product marketing workstreams with your team & colleagues.
- Lead & manage our french marketing team & relevant centralised teams such as channel managers.
- Create a clear plan, monitor execution, and adjust priorities, preferences, and objectives where necessary.
- Create our way of experimenting in the french marketing team so we rapidly test, iterate, and learn about our go-to-market efforts and maximise our learning speed.
- Experience in a leadership position in marketing, setting objectives, priorities, and preferences for direct reports as well as indirect reports.
- Experience thinking through and executing on acquisition in B2C end to end for a mobile app and desktop product for several years.
- Experience with planning marketing channels including budgeting, KPI’s for online & offline marketing.
- Leadership experience with the professional level of French and English, Italian and Spanish being a bonus.
- Previously worked with performance marketing, landing pages, ASO, SEM including SEO, content marketing and brand marketing.
- Previously worked on creating unique customer journeys based on the needs of the customer & jobs to be done.
- Able to design and answer product marketing questions through qualitative & quantitative data gathering and process that data into relevant insights.
- Prior experience using analytical tools is a must.
- Experience in early-stage startups and internationalisation is a strong plus.
- Experience in growth product topics is a strong plus.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
- At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!