- Date Posted
- Dec. 7, 2021
- Product Management
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join the French team as a marketing project manager. The responsibilities of the marketing project manager include planning marketing campaigns, delegating tasks to project team members, supervising those employees, and ensuring marketing projects are completed on time and within budget.
To be successful as a marketing project manager, you should have strong leadership and organisational planning skills. Ultimately, a top-notch marketing project manager should have excellent project management, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to create an operational marketing plan and mapping out the tasks needed to implement the marketing strategy.
- Ensuring customers and management are satisfied with the proposed marketing plan.
- Collaborating with writers and graphic designers to create advertising content.
- Creating and managing a content calendar and scheduling deadlines.
- Determining marketing campaign budgets together with the Head of Marketing and
- Ensuring that all staff adheres to them.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, and its client base
- To implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Being the link between Taxfix and the agencies (Content agency, PR agency...)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing, or a related field.
- Experience with project management theory and best practices.
- Knowledge of all marketing channels and their specificities
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- French speaking a plus, not mandatory
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.