- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Product Management
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 500 million euros.
As our Product Marketer within the German Marketing team, you will help us answer the strategic questions that allow us to build products and have customers adopt them. Reporting to our Marketing Country Lead and collaborating with various stakeholders (product managers, country managers, customer success,..), you’ll shape the product marketing function, develop go-to-market strategies and strengthen product market fit.
- Establish our product marketing strategy, develop and drive go-to-market plans to ensure successful product launches that address users’ needs.
- Work closely with performance, brand and CRM to drive product adoption and turn product features into acquisition and retention drivers.
- Be the voice of the market and our users by developing in-depth knowledge of the market, competitors, our users and turning them into opportunities.
- Develop insights from data-driven analysis to support your decisions and go-to-market plans.
- Establish strong and tangible value propositions of our product and its features and turn them into compelling product and brand narratives.
- Manage complex, cross-functional projects with different stakeholders across product, marketing, brand, design, customer success and research.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant product and/or marketing experience in a high growth, strongly product and performance driven environment.
- You bring experience and success in creating market positionings, ideally for app/software products.
- You have strong project management skills with high attention to detail and quality.
- You are experienced in working in and on the German market.
- You are a talented communicator, both verbally and written.
- You have a data and insight-driven approach and mindset.
- You speak German on a mother tongue (C1+) level and perfect english.
- Experience in the FinTech market is a plus.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below: At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!