- Date Posted
- Nov. 16, 2021
- Product Management
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As our Senior Growth Marketing Manager within the Performance Marketing team, you will develop strategies that will enable us to succeed in multiple automated acquisition channels, and eventually formulate a growth loop for our acquisition cycle. Reporting to our Performance Marketing Lead and working closely with other marketing managers, country managers, and creative designers, you will be in the driving seat to orchestrate and influence our growth opportunities and help achieve our ambitious growth targets across multiple markets.
- Develop strategies that drive customer acquisition for all Taxfix markets, with a focus on succeeding in automated marketing channels in the first 6-12 months
- Implement a holistic creative and messaging experimentation strategy, and lead the process from ideation, execution, analysis, and documentation across different funnels and segments
- Serve as a trusted advisor to country managers in regards to market specific strategies on value proposition, positioning, messaging, and provide suggestions on validating hypotheses
- Exhibit a data-driven approach to team discussions and constantly challenge the status quo on performance and processes
- Support with monitoring campaign performance and suggest strategic ways to improve creative psychology, audience targeting, bid strategy, and cross-channel performance impact
- Work closely with the Performance Marketing Lead to define complex problems within the growth functions of the organization and implement solutions
- You bring 5+ years of experience working in digital marketing landscape from a fast paced environment
- You have experience in web and mobile app marketing
- You are obsessed with designing creative and messagings using user psychology
- You have a proven track record of succeeding in automated channels such as UAC from Google and AAA from Facebook
- You understand the challenges of automated channels and know how to overcome them
- You are agile in your initiatives and experimentations approach
- You are highly data-driven and back your ideas with statistical proof and reasoning
- You speak fluent English and have good command in German
- You are a team player, you know how to work with different channel experts and marketing managers
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.