- Date Posted
- Oct. 25, 2021
- Product Management
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
As our Display Manager within the Performance Marketing team, you will own and drive full funnel user growth strategy through various display channels and direct publisher deals. Reporting to our Performance Marketing Lead and working closely with other marketing managers, country managers, and creative designers, you will have the opportunity to ideate and execute display marketing solutions while promoting one of the hottest fintech products in Europe.
- Design a media strategy/ plan to meet user acquisition goals with display campaigns being a main driver and primer
- Negotiate and set up deals in parallel to open market auctions to ensure campaign execution and delivery
- Display campaigns are an initiator of performance campaigns, transparent structure and evaluation is key to get the team on board
- Continuously challenge status quo of campaigns and through evaluation identify strategies to access media
- Communicate and share learnings across different countries
- In collaboration with product you improve the ad-infrastructure to fit marketing needs
- Structure evaluation for display activities with different dashboards in order to communicate value across the marketing team and beyond
- Lead growth strategy on country level with display activities
- You gained experience (4+ years) in the digital space, working with various publisher business models (CPA, CPC, CPM, direct relation, auction buying)
- You are familiar with the german media market, especially of publishers with extensive user reach
- You identify new and relevant publishers systematically, tapping them through a DSP
- Sourcing traffic from different publisher models, you know how to evaluate and interpret them
- You feel comfortable negotiating deals directly with publisher in parallel to open market auctions in order to ensure delivery
- Throughout your career you learned how to structure ad-tech for improved media execution
- You gained knowledge about attribution models and know how to interpret them
- You are savvy with campaign management of self attributing partners, at least one, as well on demand side platforms (DSPs)
- You are able to set up test environments to prove strategy assumptions (A/B) testing
- You feel comfortable planning various media sources with a well defined goal and executing these plans as well refine them - upon need
- Data analysis is the base of your action plan, you know how to structure and evaluate it
- As all marketing functions only play together - you are a team player
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
- Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We’re proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn’t previously considered.