- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Product Management
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 300+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
At Taxfix we are on a mission to revolutionise the way people file Taxes. As a data-driven, growth oriented organisation, we strive to remove the frictions preventing customers from connecting to our products. Fuelling this growth, a Senior Performance Marketing Manager will be an amazing addition to the team. You will have the opportunity to fully lead and scope out user acquisition strategy through various channels with a strong focus on paid social channels, especially Facebook. You will work alongside 4-5 marketers to continuously drive Taxfix user growth in Germany, Italy, and France.
- Develop, implement and execute user acquisition strategy to drive growth through paid social and other push channels, while adhering to ROI targets.
- Constantly run experiments implementing user psychology thinking to generate growth learnings.
- Own cross-functional collaboration between design studio and performance to deliver integrated marketing messaging across channels.
- Responsible for bridging the gap between customer success and performance to streamline utilisation of user experience and feedback.
- Full ownership of performance reports, working closely with BI and analytics to ensure data accuracy.
- Staying on top of current digital marketing trends while adapting our strategies according to major industry changes.
- You will report to the Performance Marketing Lead and work closely with the Head of Marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in hands on Performance Marketing roles, preferably in startups or similar fast-paced environments.
- In-depth knowledge of main digital marketing channels, with a main focus of Facebook marketing; additional channel knowledge is a plus (SEM, affiliates, display, etc).
- Highly data-driven and performance targets oriented with solid knowledge of analytical platforms such as Google Analytics and Adjust.
- A collaborative team player, strategic thinker, not afraid of getting hands dirty.
- Fluency in English required; German language skills highly desirable, any additional European language skills an advantage.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.