- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Product Management
The Business of Fashion is seeking a Growth Marketing Associate, B2B to focus on growth of its careers, group membership and partner services.
With a passion for B2B marketing combined with a keen understanding of digital marketing for a subscription business, you’ll have some experience of building, executing and reporting on marketing campaigns - ideally lead generation, scoring and nurturing targeting a business to business audience.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated marketing associate to join a dynamic and growing team with the overall goal of becoming the global leader in the market for professional content and services for the fashion and beauty industries.
Who Are We?
The Business of Fashion (BoF) is a next generation fashion media company conceived for today’s global and hyper-connected world. Founded in 2007 by Imran Amed, BoF is known for its authoritative, agenda-setting point of view on the global fashion industry, described as “The Economist of Fashion,” “A Daily Destination for Fashion’s Power Players” and “The Industry Bible.”
Providing tools and services to support the journey through the fashion and beauty industries, including News & Analysis, Careers, and Education, BoF has grown to be an indispensable resource for fashion executives, creatives, students and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries.
Commitment to Diversity
BoF is committed to building a diverse workforce and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer. All applicants and employees receive equal treatment regardless of race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity.
Commitment to Inclusivity
BoF is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and reach their full potential within their roles using a growth mindset. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture for our employees globally.
What We Need You To Do
As a key member of the Growth Marketing team, you’ll support the planning and execution of data-driven lead generation targeting organisations in the fashion industry to drive awareness of and engagement with our careers, group membership and partner services.
In being successful in this role, you will:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and wider Commercial and Content teams to ideate, plan and deliver B2B lead generation campaigns targeting key audiences, key markets and key platforms
- Own the creation and execution of B2B content campaigns including case studies, white paper launches, online events, product marketing campaigns and our annual careers fair, both on and off platform, including but not limited to, social (i.e. LinkedIn), paid search, email and advertising
- Create campaign briefs and work collaboratively with the Studio team to ensure the timely delivery of all campaign assets in line with brand guidelines
- Work with our paid media agency to plan and execute cost-effective campaigns across 3rd party platforms including, but not limited to, Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Plan and set-up of account-based marketing and lead nurture campaigns to move prospects through the sales funnel in Salesforce and provide a pipeline of qualified leads to the sales team
- Manage set up, delivery and reporting of the weekly partner newsletter
- Maintain the Organisations marketing campaign calendar and monthly project plan to ensure delivery of prioritized projects
- Take responsibility of campaign reporting, analyse performance metrics, glean actionable insights and suggest optimization strategies
- Identify opportunities to automate and improve processes and campaigns
Who You Are
Highly organised and adept at juggling priorities to meet tight deadlines, you will need to have experience of building, executing and reporting on lead generation and nurture campaigns for a B2B audience and have used email service providers similar to Active Campaign and Braze in conjunction with Salesforce in a previous capacity. Some experience of executing paid media campaigns would be an added bonus, specifically LinkedIn, paid search and reporting within Google Analytics.
You won’t need experience in fashion, but will have a passion for B2B marketing, combined with the following skills to set you up for success:
- The ability to independently build, manage and execute marketing campaigns to tight deadlines across multiple channels such as email, on-site, search and social
- A passion for B2B marketing, with experience supporting data-driven campaigns and evaluating their performance
- A good understanding of digital marketing tactics for a B2B audience, and the role of lead scoring and nurturing in supporting the sales pipeline
- Data literacy, including an understanding of how to track campaign performance in Google Analytics and build a report to demonstrate results i.e. in Excel/PowerPoint
- Excellent written English, including basic copywriting and exceptional proofreading skills
- Effective communication skills, a can-do attitude and the ability to operate effectively within cross-functional teams
- The ability to support a team of managers tasked with ambitious growth targets in a fast-paced environment
- A splash of creativity with a keen understanding of how to optimise creative and messaging for each platform
- You’ll Know You’re Successful When...
- All campaigns are executed on time, in line with business targets and brand standards
- Key performance metrics are consistently reported, and improving
- The Marketing Manager and wider growth marketing team can rely on you to help them deliver against key priorities
- You proactively optimise processes to enable you to take on wider responsibilities